German Spy Museum Priority Entrance Ticket
Dive into the shadowy world of spying and political espionage as you explore the Deutsches Spionagemuseum, one of Berlin’s most fascinating public museums. Interact with some of the exhibits such as the morse station and the Nazi enigma machine on this amazing tour!
- Head into the exciting world of espionage at the Deutsches Spionagemuseum and see over 300 exhibits on this tour.
- Read the testimonials of former legends in the field, intelligence historians, hackers, journalists, and famous political figures at the museum.
- Enjoy the ultimate agent training experience or decrypt ancient encryptions used by the Greeks and Romans.
- Give your children an opportunity to don their lab coats and decrypt secret messages with invisible ink or decipher hidden messages broadcasted through public radio stations.
- The museum is open between 10am and 8pm. A guided public tour is available every Saturday and Sunday at 3pm in English and at 4pm in German.
- Admission to the Deutsches Spionagemuseum
- Access to all the interactive exhibits in the museum
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel this experience for a full refund.
Learn About the History of Espionage
Widely considered to be the second oldest trade in the world, espionage has had an undeniably gargantuan influence on the rise and fall of empires around the world. The Berlin Spy Museum (Deutsches Spionagemuseum) pays homage to this fascinating practice that has inspired generations of novels, films, and folk tales. There are more than 200 HD screens exhibited, many of which are touch screens, which allow you to experience various engaging means of espionage employed in the past. 3D glasses and projections are used to enhance the experience and shed light on the ancient art form.
Interact with the Exhibits in the Museum
Perhaps the most intriguing part of the museum is its large collection of interactive exhibits ranging from the modern password hacker to the enigma encoder used by the Nazis in World War II. Listen to tips and tricks spelt out by real agents and find out if you have what it takes to be a modern spy on the field. Discover what happens to all the information you post on social media platforms like Facebook with the enlightening ‘Facebook Puzzle’. Marvel at the extensive Berlin spy map that was once used by agents and assassins to carry out their missions in the ‘capital of spies’.
Give Your Kids a Unique Experience
The museum is also a great place for children to try out some of the spy games. Watch your kid attempt to find all the hidden bugs using a special detector, or give them an opportunity to undergo some fun agent training that involves dodging laser beams and decoding information written in invisible ink. Children can also look through seemingly benign magazine covers and newspapers that hide microdots containing information that is used by agents.
know before you go
- General ticket for 18 years and above.
- Reduced tickets for ages 6 to 18 and pupils, students, trainees, severely disabled persons and Hartz4 recipients (proof will be checked at the entrance).
- Children under 6 get free access.
Availability & Timings
- The museum is open on all days of the week between 10am and 8pm.
- Guided tours are available in English on Saturdays and Sundays at 3pm and in German at 4pm. Other guided tours may also be available during the weekdays.
This ticket is valid for 3 years from the date of booking.
Guided tours on weekdays are not guaranteed.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile and printed voucher along with some valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Your tour will begin at the German Spy Museum Berlin, Leipziger Platz 9, 10117 Berlin-Mitte.
Take bus M41 to S+U Potsdamer Platz (Bln) [Bus Stresemannstr.]. The spy museum is a mere 2-minute walk from this stop.
Take the U2 subway line to the S+U Potsdamer Platz (Bln) [U2]. This station is a minute’s walk away from the spy museum.
This ticket is valid for 3 years from the date of booking