Mozarthaus Vienna Tickets with Audioguide
Use an audio guide to explore the museum dedicated to the life and works of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. This is where Mozart lived and composed some of his most celebrated works, including the opera Le nozze di Figaro!
- Explore Vienna's musical side with a visit to Mozarthaus Vienna.
- This is Mozart’s only remaining apartment in Vienna and is where he composed most of his music.
- Mozart composed his famous “Figaro” here - an opera buffa in four acts.
- Your ticket comes with access to an audio guide that is available in 13 languages and is suitable for both adults and children.
- Admission to Mozarthaus Vienna
- Audio guide for adults in 13 languages and children’s audio guide in 8 languages
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enter the only Viennese apartment of Mozart's that has been preserved. He lived here between 1784 and 1787 and composed more music here than anywhere else. Inside the flat, you'll find a presentation of the time in which Mozart lived here and some of his most important works. These are spread across three exhibition floors and are educational for Mozart fans from across the world, both young and old. Discover the great composer's years in Vienna, where he reached his prime of creative achievement.
Your ticket also includes a free audio guide that you can use to learn more about Mozarthaus Vienna. Apart from the permanent exhibition, a special exhibition also takes place in Mozarthaus Vienna. It changes every year and is included in the price of the admission.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Please keep your mouth and nose covered with an FFP2 mask during your entire visit.
- Keep a distance of at least 2 meters to all persons who are not members of your own household.
- Avoid group-like gatherings.
- If possible, pay electronically.
- Disinfectants are available for use.
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, Slovak, Hungarian, Czech, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish, and Russian.
Tue to Sun from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Children aged 0-3 can go for free. Youths aged 4-19, students aged 20-27, as well as seniors aged 60 and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Mozarthaus Vienna.
- Address: Mozarthaus, Domgasse 5, 1010 Wien, Austria.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
Public transport - Take the #U1, U3, or bus #1A to Stephansplatz.
This ticket is valid for 1 year from the date selected during checkout. Once you redeem it, it is valid for the rest of that day only.