Moulin Rouge Show With Champagne & Paris City Tour
Experience the best that has Paris has to offer with this combo that allows you to explore the city and see sights like the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, and the Musée du Louvre illuminated in the evening as well as attend one of the most popular shows in Paris at the spectacular Moulin Rouge!
- Revel in a unique experience of Paris in a double-decker bus and immerse yourself in the city’s history through visits to monuments and the audio guide.
- Enjoy breath-taking views of the city and its landmarks like the Louvre Museum, Pont Neuf bridge, Saint-Germain-des-Prés quarter, Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral and many more.
- Experience an exciting evening at the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret, in a sensational explosion of feathers, sequins, sparkles, and color.
- Watch the Doriss Girl Dancers In a 5-scene performance that takes you through the history of the Moulin Rouge.
- Witness a tribute to Parisian women over the years and marvel at the French Cancan as you sip champagne in this beloved Parisian nightlife hotspot.
- Coach transfers during your city tour.
- Audioguide during the city tour.
- Professional tour guide during the city tour.
- The Moulin Rouge cabaret access with the 2nd show except Sunday to Thursday in winter.
- 1glass of champagne per person during Moulin Rouge show.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Entry to any of the attractions.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
why you shouldn't miss this
A tour of Paris in an open-top, panoramic coach is an experience like no other. Paris, regarded as one of the most picturesque cities in the whole world, has a lot to offer to first-time visitors and residents. Take in the incredible architectural heritage, the stunning monuments and some of the most iconic sights all on this single bus tour including the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, the Musée du Louvre, the Pantheon and many more sites. On this non-stop tour you will get to see not just the cultural and artistic riches of the city, but you will also get to experience the vibes and charming aura that radiates from the ‘City of Lights’ at night. Your tour will also have an onboard audio guide in multiple languages, allowing you to learn more about the city.
Moulin Rouge Show
Situated at the heart of the lively Montmartre district, the Moulin Rouge first opened its doors in 1889. Today, it attracts over 600,000 spectators a year! The fantastic "Feerie" cabaret review brings together an extensive troop of performers, including 60 Doriss Girl Dancers recruited from all over the world. Featuring costumes produced in Paris's most prestigious studios and stunning, colorful stage sets created by Italian artists, the cabaret is much more than just a show. Over the years, it has rightly garnered a legacy for world-class entertainment. Step into the world of rhinestones, feathers, and sequins for a truly enchanting experience!
Get ready for a unique experience on this open bus tour that will take you through the city of Paris! Learn about the city's history and its monuments through audio guides with registered commentary on individual earphones. As you tour the illuminated monuments of the city, immerse yourself in its vibrant beauty and culture. Drive by incredible architectural marvels like the Vendôme Square, the Comédie Française, the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower and many more! You will be treated to some truly unique panoramic views of the city on the open top bus while enjoying the brisk Parisian weather!
Moulin Rouge Show
Make your way to the legendary Moulin Rouge, 30 minutes prior to your show’s start time. Upon entering the venue, an usher will show you to your seats. Enjoy a glass of champagne as part of your ticket.
Created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, “Féerie” has been in production at the Moulin Rouge since 1999. Sit back and relax as you enjoy the 2-hour long show featuring talented performers from around the world. Be amazed by the exceptional routines and numbers set against the backdrop of an original musical score played and recorded by 80 musicians. With stunning stage sets and famous dance numbers such as the can-can, prepare to be blown away!
know before you go
- The tour will be conducted in an air-conditioned coach and is a non-stop tour.
- The tour includes an audio guide with commentary in the following languages; French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean and Dutch.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the show. The entire duration of the show is 2 hours. The show commences at 11:00 PM.
There are no pre-assigned seats at the Moulin Rouge. Seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your shows start time in order to get your desired seats.
Smart attire is required to enter the Moulin Rouge. For men, a jacket and tie are appreciated, but not required. Shorts, flip-flops, sportswear, and sports shoes are not permitted. There is a cloakroom at the theatre where you can store your belongings.
Children under the age of six are not allowed into the Moulin Rouge. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Rules and regulations
For copyright and security reasons, taking videos and photographs during the show is strictly prohibited. There will be professional photographers available if you wish to have your photograph taken for a souvenir.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display a printout of your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Moulin Rouge.
- Address: 82 Bd de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France.
- The nearest metro station is Blanche, which is a 2-minute walk from Moulin Rouge.
- Catch Line #2 to get here.
- Your Moulin Rouge voucher is only valid for the date and time of booking.
- Your City Tour voucher can be used the next day and is valid for 48 hours.