Admission Tickets to MONOPOLY DREAMS™️ Hong Kong
Visit the world’s first Monopoly-themed attraction and witness your childhood board game come to life at MONOPOLY DREAMS™.
- Experience classic elements of the game like Monopoly Bank and the Train Station take an interactive form
- Help Mr. Monopoly safeguard his treasures.
- The attraction is filled with exciting installations like Monopoly Ultimate Banking, Water Works, and a 4DX theater
- Pick up some souvenirs to celebrate the fun times!
- Admission to MONOPOLY DREAMS™️
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 13 Feb, 2023.
These tickets are valid until 13 Feb, 2023.
Your experience begins with an elevator ride that lands you in Mr. Monopoly's secret residence. After exploring this area, visitors can head to Monopoly City where a host of exciting interactive areas are waiting to be discovered! From a roulette game in the Chance area to live plumbing maintenance games at waterworks to a super realistic jail and train station set up, this 20,000 sq ft attraction is packed with attractions for lovers of the board game. Don’t miss out on the Monopoly retail shop at the exit area where you can pick up some awesome goodies!
know before you go
know before you go
- The entire game may take about 1 hour to complete.
- No refund of ticket will be issued under the following conditions: The Hong Kong Observatory issues a red or black rainstorm warning OR The Hong Kong Observatory hoists a typhoon signal number 8 or above.
- Daily: 10am - 8pm (the last admission is at 7pm).
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
You can redeem your tickets at the entrance of the attraction.
- By Peak Tram: Take the tram at the terminal at Garden Road
- By Bus: Take New World First Bus route no. 15 from Central Pier 5 or Exchange Square bus terminus.
- By Minibus: Take Green minibus route no. 1 from the public transport interchange at MTR Hongkong station, Exit E.