Private Tour: Teotihuacan and Guadalupe Shrine
Tour the excavated Aztec zone of Tlatelolco, visit the Shrine of Guadalupe, and see the cloak that is said to have imprinted on it an image of the Lady Virgin. Later, explore the ruins of Teotihuacan, and climb the Sun and Moon pyramids for stunning views. Transport and tickets are included.
- Explore Tlatelolco, an ancient Aztec archaeological site in Mexico City.
- Pay your respects to the Shrine of Guadalupe, also known as the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- See the Maya ruins at Teotihuacan and climb its pyramids.
- Enjoy an English or Spanish-guided tour of the sites and round-trip hotel transport.
- Expert English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel transfers
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic beverages
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Once you are picked up from your hotel, follow your guide to Tlatelolco, an area now within the Cuauhtémoc borough in Mexico City. Tlatelolco was once a part of the capital of the Aztec empire. Today, the ruins of the Plaza de las Tres Culturas correspond to the ceremonial precinct of Tlatelolco. The latter maintains similarities to Tenochtitlan: to form a city where the market and trade were the main activity.
From here, continue onwards to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Guadalupe). Said to be one of the most visited places in the Catholic world. Your guide will tell you all about its importance in Mexican culture and the stories of miracles attributed to the Virgin of Guadalupe. A short drive later, you will arrive at Teotihuacan ('the place where the Gods were created'). This ancient Mesoamerican city is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site home to iconic landmarks such as the Avenue of the Dead, the palace of Quetzalpapalotl, and the Sun, Moon, and Quetzalcoatl pyramids. You can even climb up to the top of the Sun Pyramid for the best panoramic views. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- Departure is at 9 AM.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller-accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- This experience is not recommended for pregnant travelers, people with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.