Skip-the-Line Tickets to Marineland of Antibes
Go on an adventure to Marineland – Europe's largest marine zoo – and enjoy up-close encounters with orcas, dolphins, sharks, sea lions, and more.
- With your skip-the-line ticket, visit one of the French Riviera’s most popular attractions and get ready to witness diverse marine species.
- The park is widely known for its captivating orcas – watch these magnificent whales in presentations and observe their striking black and white markings.
- Attend animal shows, films, and educational programs to gain a unique and enthralling perspective on the wonders of the sea world.
- Watch out for special creatures like loggerhead turtles, Humboldt penguins, bottlenose dolphins, Steller's sea lions, and more.
- Did you know? The park actively supports conservation efforts and participates in rescue and rehabilitation programs for injured or stranded marine animals.
- Skip-the-line entry to Marineland of Antibes
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 31 Dec, 2023.
ratings & reviews
ratings & reviews
These tickets are valid until 31 Dec, 2023.
Gear Up for an Aquatic Adventure at Marineland
Step into a world of sea wonders at Marineland, Europe's largest marine zoo covering 26 hectares, with these 1-day skip-the-line tickets. Prepare for an unforgettable experience where you can get up close with the famous orcas of the zoo – unique to mainland Europe – penguins, sharks, sea lions, turtles, and more. Take some time to also learn about the park’s conservation activities for marine welfare in the French Riviera.
One of the main attractions at Marineland is the opportunity to see the orcas, also known as killer whales. These powerful creatures, with their sleek bodies and distinctive black-and-white coloring, will treat you to a mesmerizing spectacle. Walk through the thrilling Shark Tunnel where you’ll watch sharks like the sandbar shark, bull shark, and zebra shark glide by, almost next to you! Watch playful Californian sea lions and various species of penguins in animal shows, both fun and educational. And don’t miss the vibrant animated film, 'Happy Feet 5D'! This cinematic experience will have you on the edge of your seat as the immersive 5D effects bring the vibrant characters to life.
know before you go
know before you go
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility, Pram/Stroller Accessibility, Nursery Room.
- Guide dogs allowed.
- Visitors with pre-existing medical conditions, health problems, injuries, or illnesses that may be triggered or worsened by park activities should not participate.
- A valid ticket is required for park entry. Tickets that are soiled, damaged, or illegible will not be accepted.
- Please keep your ticket with you throughout your visit and be prepared to present it to staff when requested. The parks have the right to remove any visitor who cannot provide a valid entry ticket.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times during their visit to the museum.
- To re-enter the parks on the same day, obtain a forearm stamp from the staff at the exit and present your initial access pass when returning.
- Picnics are prohibited at Marineland for safety and cleanliness reasons. There is a free picnic area near the park reception. Supervised groups have a designated lunch area.
- Note that the following are not allowed: Dogs and other animals, weapons, radios, skateboards, bicycles or scooters, and smoking.
- Daily: 10am to 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Marineland.
- Address: 306 Av. Mozart, 06600 Antibes, France.
- The closest bus stop is Biot Gare. It is a quick 9-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #620 and #621 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Biot. It is a quick 9-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board train #TER to get you there.