Mallorca Planetarium Guided Tours with Introductory Overview
Feed your curiosity with the wonders of the cosmos during a guided visit to Mallorca Planetarium.
- There's no need to wait in lines with skip the line entry to the Mallorca Observatory
- Remain spellbound as you stargaze into the endless black yonder and identify constellations
- Understand the inner workings of the cosmos and marvel at being a part of something big
- Place yourself within the 360º Fulldome system which exhibits the universe in intricate detail
- Peep through powerful telescopes with exceptional optical quality and observe hidden treasures
- Get a better grip on astronomy with an introductory talk as relayed by professionals
- Have the experience conveyed in the language of your choice (English/Spanish)
- Entrance to the Observatory
- Guided tour (English/Spanish)
- Use of telescopes
- Professional talk
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
If you’ve ever felt insignificant, then a visit to the Astronomical Observatory of Mallorca will leave you in awe, making you appreciate our meager existence and opening your eyes to the bigger picture at play. From the planetarium, you can travel millions of light-years away. Take a gander into the cosmos through robotic telescopes and allow your naked eye to grasp the sheer beauty and mystery of never-ending cosmic proportions. From the smallest sub-atomic particles to the largest clusters of galaxies, the universe is but a masterpiece, and a guided visit to the planetarium will only further solidify that.
If observation visits are made during the day or the sky is not clear, you will be taken inside the planetarium, where you can witness the same sky as would have been. The objects observed are the same, with the only difference being that instead of looking through telescopes, the magnificent planetarium itself lights up using the full-dome technology.
know before you go
The ticket includes the following language options that you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
Mon-Sat: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM, 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM, and 8:30 PM - 10:00 PM
1 Jun 2020 - 31 Oct 2020
Infants below 5 can enter for free. Children aged 5 - 11 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at Mallorca Planetarium
- Address: CamÍ de Son Bernat, 9, 07144 Costitx, Illes Balears, Spain
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking