Half-Day Tour to the Caves of Drach
Explore Mallorca's best highlights on this half-day tour. Travel to the Caves of Drach, go on a rowboat ride across Lake Martel, shop for Mallorca pearls, and visit the picturesque town of Porto Cristo.
- Tour the Caves of Drach and marvel at their greatest wonder, the underground Lake Martel.
- Admire the beautiful formations of stalactites and stalagmites during a musical concert.
- See how Majorica makes unique handcrafted organic pearls that are famous to Mallorca.
- An expert local guide will tell you all about the manufacturing process of the pearls.
- Make a pitstop at Porto Cristo, famous for its picturesque views of sandy beaches and turquoise waters.
- Caves of Drach entrance fee
- Classical music concert inside
- Rowing boat trip across Lake Martel
- Return transport by air-conditioned bus
- Expert Mallorca guide
- Travel insurance
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 7 days before the schedule.
- If you cancel between 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the ticket amount will be deducted for administrative costs.
- Get a 50% refund on canceling between 48- 24 hours before the schedule.
- Cancellation made less than 24 hours prior to departure date cannot be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
The highlight of this tour is your visit to the Caves of Drach. A tour of the cave takes about an hour, the length being about 1,200 meters. It also includes a classical music concert and a boat trip across Lake Martel, said to be one of the largest underground lakes in Europe. The temperature inside the caves is about 21°C and the humidity 80%. The path takes you through a fascinating underworld full of stalactites and stalagmites that are illuminated sublimely, thanks to the lighting set in place by the engineer, Carlos Buigas.
Continue onwards to Majorica Pearl, where you can see the rigorous pearl manufacturing process that is so unique to Mallorca. Your expert local guide will tell you all about the intricacies of the process and show you an interesting exhibition of the product. You'll get to see the most representative pieces of Majorica jewelry across the brand, through 120 years of history. Don't miss out on the opportunity to buy the product at the retail price. This is a perfect gift for your loved ones!
Next, the tour will make a stop for 30 minutes at Porto Cristo. This tiny coastal town has long beaches of fine sand and clear turquoise waters. Make sure you capture the memory of being in such a beautiful place with tons of photographs!
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- A safe distance of one meter between guests will be maintained whenever possible.
- Face masks have to be worn mandatorily. Make sure to bring your own. You will be refused admittance without one.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available before, during, and after the service for both guests and excursion staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Transportation vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At attractions and monuments, the maximum permitted capacity will be reduced according to the current local rules.
- Approximately 9 AM to 2 PM, depending on the hotel location.
- Duration: 5 hours.
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.