Louvre Museum Timed Entrance with Audio Guide & Seine River Cruise
Head to the Louvre, the most visited museum in the world. With a handy audio guide that has a pre-selected curation of 30 points of interest in the museum, you can now explore the museum at your own rhythm. Check out the most iconic collections of art, such as Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, Eugene Delacroix’s Liberty Leading the People, and many more artistic jewels. Relax as you glide down the Seine River on a serene cruise with the same ticket.
- Spend more time exploring the artistic treasures of the Louvre in Paris, a global art hub.
- During the security check, which is mandatory for every visitor, take advantage of the convenient audio guide filled with fascinating stories, available in 10 languages.
- Visit all 30 points of interest curated in the audio guide and dive into the history and culture of the famed art institution.
- Feel free to roam the halls of the Louvre at your own pace once your audio-guided tour ends.
- Don’t miss out on some of Louvre’s most worshipped highlights, including the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Coronation of Napoleon, and of course, the Mona Lisa, amongst other major artworks.
- Cruise down the Seine River with the same ticket and enjoy a relaxing time admiring the stunning view of Paris from the waters. Your cruise ticket has extended validity and can be used whenever you prefer.
- Learn rare-known facts with insider information given to you at the PARISCityVISION office as you pick up your tickets and audio guide equipment.
- Entrance to the Louvre Museum
- PARISCityVISION audio guide (available in 10 languages)
- More than 25 pieces of art described by an expert
- Museum plan
- Special option adapted for kids.
- Seine Cruise ticket
- Assistance at the redemption office
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Skip the line/priority entrance to the museum
- Official audio guide handed out by the Louvre
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Food and refreshments
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
World’s Most Visited Museum
A trip to Paris is simply incomplete without visiting the Louvre. With over 10+ million visitors annually, this is the most visited museum in the world. After a security check (which is applicable to all visitors), you may enter the Louvre and explore its many valuable artistic jewels.
The Louvre has over 35,000 artworks on display spanning over 7000 years. They are spread over 8 curatorial departments, including Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings, and Prints. Ranging from Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old, to modern art works by Oriental artists, the Louvre is the honorary mediator of our artistic heritage. Your dedicated audio guide will focus on 30 interesting locations inside the museum and pepper your visit with insightful commentary about the artworks. Make sure to pay close attention to the audio commentary and find out about the history behind each renowned art piece.
Once your audio-guided tours ends, you can take in your surroundings at your own pace. Some of the must-sees at the Louvre are Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, Eugene Delacroix’s Liberty Leading the People, and Michelangelo’s The Dying Slave & the Rebellious Slave. Don’t miss out on some of the ancient Greek statues such as Winged Victory of Samothrace, Venus de Milo, and Hammurabi’s Code, amongst many others.
The timed entrance ticket is the best way to get explore the famous Louvre Museum. Get your ticket, Audio Guide equipment, and your Seine Cruise ticket from the PARISCityVISION office 5 minutes walk from the Louvre at 3 Place des Pyramides, 75001, Paris.
Cruise down the Seine
Enjoy a comfortable journey down the Seine with a cruise ticket. Take in the stunning Parisian architecture as you glide down the waterways. See iconic landmarks from the unique perspective of the boat and capture the beauty of the City of Love with unobstructed views from the cruise. Glide past the Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. You'll get a chance to see palaces, museums, and even the Eiffel Tower. Get the ultimate romantic Parisian experience aboard your aquatic journey.
know before you go
- Large bags and other carry-on items will not be permitted inside. They can be stored in the cloakroom at the Louvre.
- Since this tour requires a fair amount of walking, it is not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
- The audio guide is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese, Korean.
- Some pieces of work could be inaccessible because of renovation or work loans.
- Compulsory cloakroom for large bags, baby strollers, and umbrellas are available for you to get lighter. Items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum.
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility. The tour route does not include a lift.
- Wed to Mon: 9am to 6pm
- The duration of this tour is approximately 3.5 hours.
Children aged 18 and under, and EU residents aged 26 and under can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please get a printed version of the voucher and carry it along with you. Display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Pick up your Louvre ticket, audio guide equipment, and your Seine Cruise ticket from the PARISCityVISION office, located 5 minutes away from the Louvre.
- Address: 3 Place des Pyramides, 75001, Paris.
- Your Louvre ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.
- Your cruise ticket has extended validity and can be used on any day that you prefer.