Louvre Museum : Masterpieces & Royal Palace Guided Tour
Enjoy a tour with skip-the-line access of the Royal Palace and the Louvre with all its beautiful works of art with these tickets from Headout! Don’t miss your chance to see the Mona Lisa in person along with works from several other celebrated artists and sculptors.
- Skip-the-line and gain access to the Louvre and all its sections in the company of a friendly, expert local guide.
- See works of art from several periods in History including Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Greek, and Roman artifacts.
- On this specially-crafted tour, discover the secrets and stories of the Mona Lisa, as well as other masterpieces like the Dying Slave, the Venus de Milo, the Ship of Fools, and Bacchus.
- Visit the museum while it is less crowded and appreciate the stunning collection of paintings, sculptures, and architecture on this exclusive tour.
- Explore the Royal Palace whose opulent interiors will give you an idea of how French aristocracy lived.
- Explore the courtyards of the Louvre Museum to your heart's content!
- To ensure that you don't miss out on any of the commentary provided by your guide, you will be provided with audio headsets.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Louvre is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. Once a Royal Palace, it was later converted into a public museum at the end of the French Revolution. Today, the Louvre houses one of the most expansive art collections in the world, with pieces from all time periods. Notably, the museum has pieces from the Egyptian civilization, the Mesopotamian civilization, the Greek and the Roman civilizations, along with pieces of Islamic art. A visit to the Louvre allows you to see all these art pieces, including Da Vinci’s most famous work – the Mona Lisa. If you enjoy history and classical art, then make sure your visit the Louvre at least once while you are in Paris.
Once you join the tour, you will be guided through all the sections of the Louvre by your Tour Guide. The Tour Guide will narrate to you all the details relevant to each section while highlighting the most notable pieces. Once the tour is over, you are free to stay and explore for as long as you wish.
- Skip-the-Line access to the Louvre
- Skip-the-Line access to Palais Royale
- English speaking tour guide
- Headsets when appropriate
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Go
- Extra security measures may be implemented at the venue, so please be patient with security personnel.
- Photography is permitted; however, the use of flash is prohibited.
- Please meet the guide before the departure time. Late guests will not be accommodated.
- The tour includes skip-the-line access; however, some areas may be unavoidably crowded.
- The tour guides can be identified by their blue polo shirts or jackets at the meeting point.
- All visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a mask in the museum, please make sure to bring your own mask to the meeting point or access will be denied.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided at both entrances to disinfect hands and must be used before entering the building.
- Social distancing rules and preventive measures must be respected in the museum.
- For sanitary and safety reasons, some changes will be made to the services on offer: the cloakroom will remain closed, meaning that motorcycle helmets, suitcases, and large bags will not be allowed in the building.
Until Mar 27, 2021
- Mon, Wed, Sat & Sun at 9:45 AM
- Group size: 15
Mar 27, 2021 onwards
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun at 9:45 AM and 2:30 PM
- Group size: 24
The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Large bags will not be allowed inside as there are no storage facilities. To avoid any complications at the venue, please leave all your bags in your hotel or a safe location.
Infants aged 0-3yrs can go in for free. Children aged 4-14yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Tickets can be cancelled for a full refund up to 24 hours in advance.
How To Use Your Tickets
Soon after booking your ticket, you will get a confirmation email with your mobile vouchers instantly. Show these vouchers to the tour guide at the venue to join the tour.
Your guide will meet you at the Arc du Carrousel. This is a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum and Pyramid, you will see it across the road, past the roundabout, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries). The City Wonders representative will be holding a City Wonders sign for easy recognition.
You can reach the Arc du Carrousel by bus, metro, and train. For more information, you can visit this site.
The tickets are valid for the day that is specified while booking.