Guided Tour of the Louvre Museum with Skip the Line Entry
Explore the world-famous Louvre Museum with an expert guide and acquaint yourself with the ins and outs of European as well as world art, on this skip the line guided tour of the Louvre Museum that will take you past the long ticket lines straight to the museum entrance. Once inside, your guide will walk you through the Louvre Museum’s halls and galleries, allowing you to see as well as learn all about the famous masterpieces that are prominently displayed in the museum.
- Go on this 2-hour guided tour of the Louvre and discover the highlights of this grand museum in the company of an expert guide.
- The vast collections (380,00 exhibits) of the Louvre are impossible to explore in one visit. This tour has been carefully crafted to help you admire all the important highlights of the museum.
- This guided tour of the Louvre Museum will also help you save a lot of time with its skip the line access, allowing you to bypass the notorious Louvre queue and spend more time inside the museum rather than wasting it in the queue.
- The tour is available in 5 languages (English, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese). You can choose the one you are most comfortable with to make this guided tour even better.
- Priority Access Ticket
- Licensed guide
- Tour of the Louvre Museum
- Head set when more than 6 people
- Transportation to and from the Louvre Museum
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
why you shouldn't miss this
why you shouldn't miss this
The Louvre Museum is not just a museum but a historic landmark in Paris. With foundations that go back to the 12th century, The Louvre is one of the oldest and most iconic of Parisian monuments. Today, the museum has grown to house more than 380,00 exhibits (with 35,000 on display) making it one the largest art museums in the world. The Louvre Museum is a must if you are visiting Paris. An iconic Parisian landmark, the Louvre is one of the most popular attractions in Paris, cementing its place as one of the most visited museums in the world.
There are over 380,000 exhibits (with 35,000 currently on display) in the Louvre Museum. These are spread over 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. As you gaze at these works of art, you aren’t just looking at paintings but emblems of our history. In your time at the Louvre, you will be able to see popular masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, The Rebellious Slave, The Winged Victory of Samothrace, The Law Code of Hammurabi and many others.
This beautifully crafted 2-hour guided tour of the Louvre will show you the best highlights of this world-renowned museum. Your guided tour of the Louvre Museum begins at the designated meeting point (162, Rue de Rivoli) near the museum where you will meet your licensed guide. Your tour guide will then lead you past the long ticket lines, through a brief security check and then into the museum. To make things even better, the guided tour is available in 5 languages and depending on your familiarity, you can select a tour in English, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese.
Exploring the museum on your own can be a task since the Louvre is the biggest museum in the world with one of the most expansive collections. With their past experience and first-hand knowledge, your tour guide will lead you through the succession of galleries and give you all the information you'll need to make this visit memorable. You will be guided through all of the departments where you will be able to see the major exhibitions such as The Mona Lisa, the statue of Venus of Milo and The Winged Victory of Samothrace, The Rebellious Slave, The Seated Scribe and many other masterpieces.
The highlight of this amazing tour will be the exclusive visit to the Louvre Palace's foundation and basement. Book now to scratch this wonderful museum off your bucket list!
know before you go
know before you go
When To Visit
On Monday and Thursday-Sunday, the guided tour of the Louvre Museum takes place twice at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. On Wednesday, the tour takes place at 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. On Tuesday, the Louvre remains closed.
You will meet your guide at 162 Rue de Rivoli. The exact meeting point is a souvenir shop, located next to the Bureau de Change, at the junction of Rue de Rivoli and Rue de Merango. The closest metro station to this point is the Palais-Royal–Musée du Louvre station on Line 1.
How to Redeem your Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Louvre guided tour voucher in a few minutes.
• Head to the meeting point (162 Rue de Rivoli) where you will find your guide waiting for you.
• To locate the point, look for a souvenir shop located next to the Bureau de Change, at the junction of Rue de Rivoli and Rue de Merango.
• Display your voucher on your mobile phone to your guide and receive your physical tickets for the Louvre Museum.
• Once you have the tickets, your guide will lead you to the Louvre and help you enter the museum without standing in the ticket line.
Headout Meeting Point
Outside a souvenir shop at 162 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
How to Find
The souvenir shop is located at the junction of Rue de Rivoli and Rue de Merango.
To locate the souvenir shop, head to the junction of Rue de Rivoli and Rue de Merango. The shop will be located next to the Bureau de Change, close to the traffic signal on Rue de Rivoli.