Tickets to Kouri Ocean Tower
See the sky and ocean like never before, 82 meters above sea level at the Kouri Ocean Tower, and don't miss out on the thrill of an automatic driving cart all the way to the top!
- Witness a stunning panoramic view of Kouri Island and the Pacific Ocean from the top of the Kouri Ocean Tower.
- Set up 82 meters above sea level, you can spot the Kouri Island Bridge over other neighboring islands from the tower.
- Enjoy a ride on the automatic driving cart that comes with voice guidance to the observation center against the backdrop of Okinawa that is worth photographing.
- You can choose to explore the Kouri Island Museum on the first floor to understand the island’s history.
- Do not miss the shell museum where a collection of 10,000 shells are on display.
- You can enjoy a hearty lunch at Ocean Cafe or Restaurant Island Blue at an additional cost.
- Entrance to Kouri Ocean Tower
- Entrance to the Observation deck
- Admission to Shell Museum
- Automatic driving cart with voice guidance function
- Multilingual support
These tickets can’t be cancelled. However, you can use them any time within the next 6 months.
These tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
A trip to Kouri Island is incomplete without a visit to the Kouri Ocean Tower! The tower has an observatory deck at 82 meters above sea level from where one can see the beautiful palette of blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and the Kouri Island Bridge which is 1960 meters in length.
Hop onto an automatic driving cart with voice guidance to the observation center. On your way, you can click photographs of the beautiful landscapes of the island. The first floor of the tower houses the Kouri Island Museum where you will get insights into the history of the island. You will have access to the Shell Museum where you can see 10,000 unique and rare shells on display from around the globe. You can buy yourself a shell souvenir here!
If you like to eat with a view, the Ocean Cafe will be the place for you to grab some food. The cafe is famous for Neapolitan pizzas. For a more formal dining experience, you can try Restaurant Island Blue.
know before you go
know before you go
- The tower’s opening hour depends on the weather and are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Some activities and facilities may be closed because of weather conditions.
- Facilities: Parking, Wheelchair Accessibility, Pram/Stroller Accessibility, Restroom, Stroller rental
- Daily: 10am - 5pm
- Daily: 9am - 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Kouri Ocean Tower.
- Address: 538 Kouri, Nakijin, Kunigami District, Okinawa 905-0406, Japan.
- The closest bus stop is Kouri Ocean Tower. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses YKB4T to get you there.