Keukenhof, Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken & Windmills Tour + Free Canal
Explore all the notable attractions of Amsterdam, as you go on a full-fledged tour of the city and the surrounding countryside. Enjoy Keukenhof, Marken, Zaanse Schans, and Volendam, all on the same day!
- Embark upon a comprehensive tour through Amsterdam and its stunning surroundings
- Round-trip bus transfers to Keukenhof ensure you have a hassle-free experience
- Enjoy fast-track entry into Keukenhof, a wondrous 32-hectare tulip garden that is sure to stun
- Visit a traditional Dutch windmill, and see how they work as a miller puts on a live demonstration
- Check out a traditional cheese factory, a wooden shoe factory, and even a Dutch Bakery
- Hop on a 1-hour cruise along the Amsterdam canal for a peaceful sightseeing experience
Your trip starts with a free transfer to the Keukenhof Gardens. Spread over 32 hectares the massive Keukenhof Gardens are a sight to behold! With the fast track entry tickets, you can walk into the park without any delays, allowing you to enjoy the attraction longer. You can explore the park at your own pace, with dozens of photo opportunities of more than 7 million tulips that grow in the region.
Next up, brace yourself for the scenic towns of Holland: they truly are a sight to behold. You will get a chance to see Zaanse Schans, Marken and Volendam, and explore some of the life in the Dutch countryside. You will get a chance to learn about how the windmills work, and if you are lucky, maybe even get the chance to go inside one and take some photographs.
In addition to visiting windmills, you will also explore the towns of Holland. You will be taken to one of the finest bakeries in the region, where you can buy some of the most famous delicacies. A visit to a cheese factory is also on the itinerary, and you will learn about the process by which the cheese is made. You will also visit a wooden shoe factory. Finally, enjoy a 1-hour cruise through the Amsterdam Canal at a time of your choice and see the city in a new light!
- Fast track admission into Keukenhof
- Boat trip on Ijsselmeer
- Visit wooden shoe factory
- Visit to a Dutch bakery
- Visit to a cheese factory
- 1-hour canal cruise
Ages 0-3yrs go free. Ages 4-13yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
21 Mar- 10 May (incl.)
Daily at 8:45 AM
Know Before You Go
- This tour has no departures on 27 Apr (King's day)
- The canal cruise can be redeemed any day between 9:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48hrs before schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Keukenhof, Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken & Windmills Guided Tour
- The meeting point for the tour is in the IJ hall of Central Station (De Ruijterkade 34A)
- It is on the far Eastern side of the Central Station
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- The meeting point for the hour-long Amsterdam Canal Cruise is at the kiosk of Lovers Canal Cruises (Prins Hendrikkade 25, Amsterdam)
- It is directly opposite to A-Train Hotel and next to Van Gogh Cafe
- Nearest ferry terminal is ‘Amsterdam, Central Station’, which is a 2-minute walk from the bus station
- Ferry #901 & 907 will get you here
- Nearest tram station is ‘Amsterdam, Central Station’, which is a 2-minute walk from the bus station
- Tram #2, 11, 12, 13 and 17 will get you here