The Blue Tree Water Park is Thailand’s perfect eco-friendly adventure spot, with opportunities for you to zipline from above the lagoon, dive off cliffs into sparkling lagoons, and more.
- If you want to dive into water-based adventures or relax by the pool, Phuket’s Blue Tree Water Park is the place for you.
- Plunge into the lagoons from a cliff, go rock climbing above a pool, and play an exhilarating game of beach volleyball at the park.
- Unwind as you gently sway in a hammock and enjoy basking in the sun by the sun lounger when you want to take a break.
- Enrich your adventure with access the water sliders, zipline, and obstacle course at Ninja Warrior.
- Fun Fact: Blue Tree Water Park has Phuket's first manmade and eco-friendly lagoon.
- Standard admission for Thai residents
- Access to all Blue Tree Lagoon beaches, games, and activities
- All water sliders, zipline, Ninja Warrior (adult ticket)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A Refreshing Adventure Awaits You
Blue Tree water park welcomes everyone seeking a relaxing time to its eco-friendly premises of 17,000 square meters, which utilizes only 2% of the energy used by regular pool systems. Prepare for a day of extreme adventures at this park, where you can jump off cliffs into the sparkling waters of the lagoon. Go for a rock-climbing adventure next to a swimming pool, and join your friends to play a hoard of games like beach volleyball. Step on a paddleboat and race your companions to the finish line, sit by the pool on the sun lounger to catch your breath, or relax as you rock back and forth on the hammock.
More Options = More Fun!
Unlock more adventures for you to take on with a ticket upgrade, and make your day even more memorable. Get your hands on the Action ticket to zipline through the sky over the blue lagoons, cross obstacles at Ninja Warrior, and splash into pools of water on the thrilling water sliders. Get extra facilities like lockers and towels with the All-In Package, and go for a hassle-free experience. The more the merrier is the principle of the Family ticket, which allows you to bring your friends and family to this fun adventure at pocket-friendly prices.
know before you go
know before you go
- This ticket is valid for Thai residents only.
- You will need to present a Thai ID Card, work permit, student visa, retirement visa, Thai driving license, or Thai passport to claim the offer.
- The wristbands you receive must be put on before entry and worn for the full duration of your visit.
- Strict Dress Code: appropriate swimwear, swim nappies for babies.
- Note that the following is/are not allowed during this experience: food and beverages.
- Children aged 12 and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum height requirements apply to certain rides only.
- Guests with medical conditions may be asked not to participate in certain activities and rides.
- Daily: 10am - 6pm (last admission at 3pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Blue Tree Phuket.
- Address: 4/2 Srisoonthorn, Srisoonthorn Rd., T.Cherngtalay, A. Thalang, Phuket, Thailand 83110.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Lotus Cherngtalay. It is a 2.6kms by walk to the attraction.
- Board bus Phuket Smart Bus to get you there.