Round-Trip Tickets To Jungfraujoch From Grindelwald
Choose between the Eiger Express Gondola and train rides to get to the remarkable Jungfraujoch region of Interlaken.
- Book round-trip tickets to Jungfraujoch, a remarkable skiing and hiking area in Interlaken.
- Choose between the Eiger Express Gondola and the train rides to get to your destination.
- With the gondola, you'll have views of the Alps, the Bernese foothills, Lauberhorn, and more
- Ride up effortlessly into the mountains on the Wengernalp Railway and enjoy the train experience.
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience on the roof of Europe at 3454 meters above sea level.
- The Grindelwald Terminal promises a unique shopping experience in the middle of the Alps.
- Two-way train ticket on the Eiger Express tricable gondola
- Free access to the Sphinx, Ice Palace, Plateau, and Alpine Sensation
- Direct transfer to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to Snow Fun park
You can cancel these tickets up to 1 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Eiger Express Gondola
The Grindelwald Terminal railway station is your gateway for the Jungfraujoch and the skiing and hiking areas at the foot of the Eiger North Face. Board the Eiger Express tricable gondola to he Eiger Glacier station, and reach in 15 minutes. En-route, gaze out at the largest north face of the Alps on one side and the summit ring of the Bernese foothills with the Lauberhorn, Männlichen and Faulhorn on the other. Embrace your inner shopaholic at the Grindelwald Terminal, home to the region's newest shopping center with a range of fine sportwear, culinary delicacies, ski storage areas, and of course, souvenirs.
Train Ride Only
They say that the Grindelwald station is both the end and beginning. The narrow-gauge Bernese Oberland Railway (BOB) may stop here for the last time, but the fun is just beginning with the Wengernalp Railway, giving you lush views of Kleine Scheidegg, and promising the ideal train journey. The cogwheels make sure the train climbs up effortlessly into the mountains.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- By Eiger Express Gondola (fastest & scenic route)
- By Train only (traditional & slow route)
- The last departure timeline to the top varies from the departure to the bottom. Please check the arrival/departure time from the timetable provided in your final ticket.
- It is recommended to wear warm clothing as temperatures tend to drop to low levels here.
- For the Eigergletscher-Jungfraujoch route, we recommend a seat reservation on weekends to avoid waiting times in the terminal or on the Jungfraujoch.
- As a wheelchair user, it is possible either to get to the Jungfraujoch Top of Europe with the Wengernalpbahn or with the 3S-Bahn Eiger Express from Grindelwald Terminal (via Eigergletscher).
- Seat reservation is recommended and a protective face mask is compulsory. It is compulsory to wear a protective mask in all means of transport of the Jungfrau Railways as well as in the public areas (inside and outside) on the Jungfraujoch.
Infants aged 5 and below go free. Guests with the Swiss Half Fare card or SBB G.A. or Swiss Travel Pass, and children aged 6-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please print your voucher and present it at the redemption point, along with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the Bahnhof Grindelwald Terminal.
- Address: 3818 Grindelwald, Switzerland.
- You will receive your ticket at the counter.
- Bahnhof Grindelwald Terminal is a popular transit stop.
- Train line R stops here.
- Gondola lift GB stops here.
- The closest bus stop to this transit stop is the Grindelwald Terminal.
- Buses 121 & 123 bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.