Round-Trip Tickets To Jungfraujoch From Lauterbrunnen
Take a seat aboard Eiger Express, a cable gondola with 360-degree glass windows. With these round trip tickets from Lauterbrunnen to Jungfraujoch you get to explore the exquisite mountain town, its surrounding Bernese Alps, and the highest railway station in Europe.
- Sit back, relax, and let the calming majesty of the grand Bernese Highlands consume you aboard the Eiger Express between Lauterbrunnen and Jungfraujoch.
- Settled beautifully among the mountains, the rustic village of Lauterbrunnen offers striking visuals of its tall neighbors.
- Find some jaw-dropping serenity atop the glacial ‘saddle’ of Jungfraujoch; see the highest railway station in Europe or the astounding Ice Palace.
- Hit up the Top of Europe building for some cool exhibitions and panoramic restaurants. For an even better view, you could scale the Sphinx Terrace.
- Soar along icy peaks and plains in a time-saving tricable gondola with 360-degree glass windows that allow you to relish all of your surroundings.
- Round-trip tickets from Lauterbrunnen to Jungfraujoch on Eiger Express
You can cancel these tickets up to 1 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Look Around at the Icy Peaks
After arriving at Lauterbrunnen, spend some time traversing through the idyllic village. Then, make your way to the Eiger Express boarding point. Ascend comfortably into the chilly heights up to Jungfraujoch. In a tricable gondola lift with 360-degree glass windows, you can watch the forests, glaciers, and sierras from over 3454 meters above sea level.
Jungfrujoch sits on a ridge between the Jungfrau and the Mönch peaks of the Bernese Alps. The area is also known as a ‘saddle’ for its glacial shape. Learn about the historic, ingenious construction of the railway line from Interlaken. From here, you could explore the Ice Palace or the Sphinx Observatory. The Top of Europe building presides over the eternal snows of the Aletsch Glacier, and holds many places to unwind. Each place has something unique to offer, incorporating gorgeous viewpoints and natural elements.
know before you go
know before you go
- Daily: 8am to 1:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Lauterbrunnen .
- Address: Lauterbrunnen 3822 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland.
- Landmark: Wengernalpbahn.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Lauterbrunnen, Dorf. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 141 to get you there.