Cairns Classic Hot Air Balloon Ride with Return Transfers
Fly high in Cairns over Atherton Tablelands, take in the marvelous view of the landscapes of Australia, and spot exotic wildlife as you soar in the sky. Enjoy free travel to and from the launch site.
- Fly over the Atherton Tablelands in a comfortable hot air balloon ride.
- Listen to your audioguide and discover fascinating stories about the region.
- Catch sight of exotic wildlife native to the region like kangaroos and the Australian king parrot.
- Enjoy air-conditioned transportation from your hotel to the hot air balloon launch site.
- Watch a stunning sunrise as you cruise through Australian skies.
- Play fun pack-up games once you land and commemorate your aerial journey with a certificate.
- Free hotel transfers
- Hot air balloon ride
- Audio guide in English, Japanese and Chinese
- Hot air balloon ride commemorative certificate
- Digital photo package
- A glass of bubbly or juice on landing
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Start your day early at 5am and ride comfortably in an air-conditioned bus to Atherton Tablelands. Here, you'll watch the balloons being inflated at the launch site. As you get ready to jump into the balloon basket and cruise the skies in Cairns, your professionally-trained crew will ensure your maximum safety. The take-off from Mareeba will be a thrilling and unforgettable experience.
As you soar in the sky, you'll get a chance to admire the vast landscapes under you. Be sure to keep an eye out for native Australian wildlife like kangaroos or the golden bowerbird. The gentle ride will end with a safe landing. After this, you will head to play pack-up games and. Here, you'll receive a Hot Air Balloon Ride commemorative certificate too! This thrilling experience will come to an end as you are dropped back to your accommodation on the bus.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Infants aged 2 and under are not permitted on the ride.
- This experience is not suitable for people with pregnancies or mobility impairments.
- The basket is around four feet tall and has two footholds on the side to use as a step ladder to enter and exit the basket unassisted.
- Guests will stand for the duration of the flight.
- There are no weight limits but please inform if you are over 220 pounds while booking.
- It is recommended to wear walking shoes, get a peak hat and sunglasses.
- It is recommended to carry a bottle of water.
It is recommended to wear casual outdoor layered clothing. Please ensure you don't wear white clothing.
Daily 5am onwards.
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- This is applicable to hotels in Cairns, Palm Cove and Cairns Northern Beaches.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.