Barcelona Bus Turistic: 1 or 2 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
It doesn't get more convenient than this! Enjoy Barcelona from the comfort of a moving bus with special hop-on hop-off service on the official double-decker sightseeing bus. Be the one to decide how your journey takes place and enjoy top attractions in a hassle-free way!
- Explore Barcelona using your Hop-on Hop-off bus tickets, allowing you unlimited access across three different routes with the same ticket.
- Onboard the bus, Barcelona Turisme officers will offer interesting insights about the venues and stops.
- Audio guide available in 16 languages.
- Enjoy iconic sights such as the Sagrada Família, Casa Batlló, and La Pedrera.
- With wifi available onboard and a smartphone app with information about the service and city, you can conveniently plan your travel and ensure you get the most from your trip.
- Ticket for three sightseeing routes
- Audio-guide in 16 languages
- Free wi-fi onboard
- Smartphone app with information about the city
flexible cancellation policy
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours in advance for full refund.
Want to see all of Barcelona? This is the way to go! Discover the attractions and sights of Barcelona at your own pace with this unlimited access hop-on hop off bus ticket. The tickets allow you access to three routes in the city and you can jump across all routes with this ticket. Here’s a map showing where the bus route/tour takes you to. The double-decker bus provides scenic views of the surroundings and comes with onboard wi-fi and professional guides to help you out with any query you might have.
There is much to see and do in Barcelona. Take in the grandiose architecture that’s peppered through the streets and see the artistic charm this city is renowned for. The city boasts of several UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Especially remarkable and evident are the works of architect Antoni Gaudi, which can be seen throughout the city. His best known work is the immense but still unfinished cathedral of Sagrada Familia. This has become a symbol of Barcelona around the world. Other works by Gaudi that can be seen on the tour include his famous Casa Batllo, Casa Mila, and Park Güell.
You get to choose between three routes that take you through different areas of the city. The tickets also come with audio guide in 16 languages that tell you everything you need to know about the city to enjoy your visit.
know before you go
In the next step of your booking, you'll be allowed to choose between a -
- 1-Day Pass
- 2-Day Pass
The Three Routes
From Plaça de Catalunya to FC Barcelona’s stadium via Passeig de Gràcia, Sagrada Família, Gràcia, Park Güell, Tibidabo and Pedralbes.
From Plaça de Catalunya to Ciutadella Park via Passeig de Gràcia, Avinguda Diagonal, Sants railway station, Montjuïc and Port Vell.
From the Olympic Port to the Fòrum via Poblenou and the best views of the city’s beaches.
Journey time for Barcelona tour: around 2 hours for each route (with the exception of the Green Route, which takes 40 minutes).
- 9 AM to 7 PM.
- Services start running at the majority of stops between 9 and 9.30 AM, and final departures are at 7 PM.
- Buses run daily, except on 1 January and 25 December.
Between 20 and 30 minutes.
- Children under 4 years ride for free.
- The tour is accessible for individuals in wheelchairs and those with hearing impairments.
- Pets are only allowed on board if they are transported in an appropriate carrier.
- The buses are not equipped with luggage racks.
- The audio-guide is available in 16 languages - Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, and Turkish.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. You can redeem your mobile voucher for physical tickets from one of the tourist information offices given below.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- You must redeem your e-voucher for physical tickets.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to exchange your voucher for physical tickets (mandatory).
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
1. Plaça de Catalunya
Ticket Redemption Points
Contact details : Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S, 08002, Barcelona | Tel: 932 853 834
Times : daily, from 8.30am to 9pm.
2. Plaça Sant Jaume
Contact details : Ciutat, 2 (Ajuntament de Barcelona), 08002, Barcelona
Times : monday to Friday, from 8.30am to 8pm. Saturday and Sunday, from 9am to 3pm.
3. Barcelona Sants railway station.
Contact details : Plaça dels Països Catalans, s/n, 08014, Barcelona
Times : Monday to Friday, from 8.30am to 8.30pm.
Saturday, Sunday and holidays, from 8.30am to 2.30pm
4. Barcelona Airport (Terminal T1, T2)
Contact details : Aeroport del Prat - Terminal 1 i 2 (B), Barcelona
Times : daily, from 8.30am to 8.30pm.
5. Columbus Monument
Contact details : Plaça del Portal de la Pau, s/n, 08002, Barcelona
Times : daily, from 8.30am to 8.30pm
- Blue and Red routes (northbound and southbound) depart from pl. Catalunya.
- Green route (Forum) from the Olympic Marina.
These tickets are valid for the date chosen during purchase.