48/72 Hr Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: Belém, Cascais & More
Explore a variety of hop-on-hop-off bus tour options that’ll allow you to experience the top areas and attractions of Lisbon like the Belém Tower, Jerónimos Monastery, Cascais, and more.
- Check out 48-hour or 72-hour options, giving you all the flexibility you need to sightsee at your own pace.
- These panoramic bus tours will take you all over the city and enjoy an onboard audio guide in multiple languages too.
- The Belém & Castle route takes you by the Belém Tower and Castelo de São Jorge, two major attractions of the city.
- Cascais is included in one option where you’ll get to know this seaside gem like never before.
- One of the most interesting options is having access to 4 lines around the city including Oriente, covering the most popular attractions like the Oceanário, Praça Marquês de Pombal, etc.
- 48-hour unlimited hop-on-hop-off access to the Belém & Castle Lines
- 48-hour unlimited hop-on-hop-off access to the Belém & Cascais Lines (optional)
- 72-hour unlimited hop-on-hop-off access to the Belém, Oriente, Castle & Cascais Lines (optional)
- Audio guide available in 15 languages on all bus tours
- Live guide
- Entry tickets to attractions
- Hotel transfers
- Public transport
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The port city of Lisbon is not just Portugal’s national capital but a melting pot of history and culture, trendy hotspots and nightlife, beaches from Cascais to Estoril, and the magnificent River Tagus. Exploring this vibrant city has never been easier with options like these 48-hour and 72-hour hop-on-hop-off bus tours. Choose the routes you wish to travel by and see different parts of the city in the most panoramic way, at your own pace. With an audio guide aboard in multiple languages, learn about each attraction and area in detail, allowing you to seamlessly plan the rest of your itinerary.
Belém & Castle
Immerse yourself in the oldest part of Lisbon as you pass by and get to visit historic attractions like the 16th-century Belém Tower – a ceremonial gateway and fortification to the city – St. George's Castle – visible from almost anywhere in Lisbon, it’s one of the city’s most ancient attraction – the oldest church in the city, the Lisbon Cathedral, the National Museum of Ancient Art, and more.
Belém & Cascais
Get to know only the Belém route of the city but also immerse yourself in the triad of Costa do Sol – Estoril, Cascais, and Guincho. The Cascais Line passes by the must-see Jerónimos Monastery, one of the best examples of the Portuguese Gothic Manueline style of architecture. Cascais by itself is a gem of a district and is known for its stunning bays and beaches, museums, and breezy seaside atmosphere.
Belém, Oriente, Castle & Cascais
This option gives you access to 4 routes for 72 hours so you’ll have no worry about missing out on anything! The Belém and Castle line takes you to the historic portion of the city while Cascais opens up to its own attractive sights. Oriente will have you exploring very unique attractions such as the Vasco da Gama Tower, Museu Nacional do Azulejo (National Tile Museum), the vast Oceanário de Lisboa, and more.
know before you go
know before you go
- The above ticket options don’t include entry tickets to any attractions.
- Audio guide languages are available in Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, English, Dutch, Polish, Russian, and Korean.
- On game days, the bus will not stop or pass through Estádio da Luz and the Colombo Shopping Centre.
Belém Line (Red)
Praça Marquês de Pombal - Restauradores - Rua do Comércio - TimeOut Market/Mercado da Ribeira - Museu de Arte Antiga - Pilar 7 - Museu dos Coches - Palácio da Ajuda - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos/CCB - Torre de Belém - Padrão dos Descobrimentos - Doca de Belém / MAAT - Doca de Alcantâra - Basílica da Estrela - Amoreiras - El Corte Inglês - Parque Eduardo VII
Frequency: 10am - 6pm, every 60 minutes
Duration: 1 hour 45 min
Castle Line (Green)
Praça Marquês de Pombal - Casa-Museu Amália Rodrigues - Miradouro São Pedro Alcantâra - Corpo Santo/Cais do Sodré - Rua do Comércio - Casa dos Bicos - Terminal Sul Sueste - Museu do Fado - Martim Moniz - Portas do Sol (Castelo de São Jorge) - Restauradores
Frequency: 9:45am - 6pm, every 45 minutes
Duration: 1 hour 15 min
Oriente Line (Blue)
Praça Marquês de Pombal - Restauradores - Rua do Comércio - Casa dos Bicos - Terminal Sul Sueste - Terminal de Cruzeiros* - Santa Apolónia - Museu do Azulejo - Oceanário - Casino - C.C. Vasco da Gama - Torre Vasco da Gama - Gare do Oriente - Torre do Tombo - Jardim Zoológico - Mesquita - El Corte Inglés - Parque Eduardo VII
*Only on days with cruises docked.
Frequency: 9:45am - 6pm, every 120 minutes
Duration: 2 hours
Cascais (Orange: Lisboa - Cascais)
Marquês de Pombal - Jerónimos - Carcavelos (Rua do Gurué) - Estoril (Posto de Turismo) - Cascais (Hotel Baía) - Guincho (Parque de Campismo Orbitur) - Guincho (Rest. Porto Sta. Maria) - Guincho (Forte dos Oitavos)* - Cascais (Boca do Inferno) - Cascais (Casa das Histórias - Paula Rego)
*Except weekends from 1 July to 31 Aug, daily between 1 Nov and 30 April, and in bad weather.
Frequency: 8:30am, 10am, 3pm, and 5:45pm
Duration: 3 hours
Cascais (Yellow: Cascais - Lisboa)
Cascais (Casa das Histórias - Paula Rego) - Cascais (Hotel Baía) - Estoril - Carcavelos (Rua do Gurué) - Jerónimos - Marquês de Pombal
Frequency: 9:30am, 11:45am, 4:45pm, and 7pm
Duration: 3 hours
- These bus tours operate daily: 8:30am - 7pm.
- Please redeem your voucher at Cityrama Kiosk in Marques do Pombal to retrieve your ticket.
- You can then board the bus at any designated stop. Bring a valid photo ID for verification.
- The nearest bus stop is Mq. Pombal - R. Joaquim A. Agu, it is a 2 minutes walk to the Tour Office.
- Board buses 711,712,723,748 and more to get you here.