Sightseeing Flight Berlin Brandenburg Tickets
Set out on a 20-minute helicopter ride and enjoy breathtaking views of Berlin from high up above!
- Experience Berlin from 600 meters above the ground, via helicopter!
- This is the longest helicopter round-trip on offer and lets you see the city from a new perspective.
- Fly through green Berlin like the Gärten der Welt, Straussee, and Treptower Park on a 20-minute tour.
- Passengers can be accompanied by their friends directly to the helicopter.
- At the end of the experience, you get a flight certificate as a souvenir.
- Sightseeing flight ticket
- Flight certificate
- Travel costs and parking fees, if any
Get a partial 20% refund on canceling this ticket up to 10 working days before the schedule. If the experienced is canceled due to weather/technical problems, guests can receive a full refund.
'Spree-Athen' as Berlin is affectionately known, is a delight to explore. To top it off, the feeling of flying and admiring these views from the chopper is something else! Sign up and enjoy one of the most exciting ways to admire the landscape around Berlin.
Your experience begins with a warm welcome by the pilot at the Strausberg airfield. Then, board the red, yellow, and green helicopter for a fantastic flight experience. Gently rising from a standing start in the air, ascend to a height of 600 meters. From here, see clearly views of the clear Straussee and the city of Strausberg. As you fly onward, see the Hoppegarten racecourse, as well as the "Gardens of the World" in Marzahn, home to beautiful meadows and flower beds. Spot the 17th-century Friedrichsfelde Castle, where the Ferdinand Prince of Prussia once lived. Continue on to Frankfurter Allee, and you can already see the TV Tower and the East Side Gallery - the largest open-air gallery in the world. A big bend later, see the majestic Oberbraum Bridge with its seven arches and two striking towers.
Catch a glimpse of the Treptower Park, which was built to commemorate Red Army soldiers who fell in the Battle of Berlin in April–May 1945. Along the way, if you're lucky, you might see gray elephants walking in the Tierpark Berlin. The helicopter will go east from here, past the Neunhagen Town Hall, one of Berlin's largest suburbs. After passing the imposing Rüdersdorf open-air industrial museum, you will be back again at the Strausser.
Once you land, your pilot will hand you the personal flight certificate from Berlin Helicopter as a souvenir of a wonderful helicopter tour!
know before you go
- We recommend you bring along an umbrella or a raincoat, as some parts of the tour will be taking place outdoors.
- Note: Flight duration is 20 mins, with check-in time 30 mins prior to departure. Thus, the total experience duration is approximately 60 mins.
Fri & Sun: 6pm, 6:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Guests can bring along a print of the voucher to quicken the check-in process.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Flugplatz Strausberg.
- Address: Flugplatzstraße F1 20, 15344 Strausberg, Germany.
- Check-in is in the main building of Strausberg Airport. As soon as you enter, you can already see the Berlin Helicopter counter.
S-Bahn station: Strausberg Nord + approx. 10 minutes on foot.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.