Berlin City Sightseeing Flight Tickets
Fly over the city of Berlin and take in the scenic views of all the major landmarks from a dizzying height.
- Visit the important sites around Berlin in a 20-minute flight that captures the vibrancy of Berlin.
- Shuttle to the helicopter at the airport premises in style on the lavish Lincoln stretch limousine.
- Relish in the architectural feats of historical sites built centuries ago.
- Enjoy the experience of seeing Berlin’s city center from right above with the only licensed sightseeing airline in the city.
- Get a bird's eye perspective of Berlin's TV Tower, the tallest building in Germany.
- Sightseeing flight
- Certificate of flight
- Shuttle at the airport area
- Travel costs
- Parking fee
Get a partial 20% refund on canceling this ticket up to 10 working days before the schedule. If the experienced is canceled due to weather/technical problems, guests can receive a full refund.
The helicopter ride through Berlin is a quick and easy way to acquaint yourself with all the major highlights surrounding the city. What awaits you is a long list of popular landmarks like the Potsdamer Platz, Kurfürstendamm, Breitscheidplatz, and the remarkable television tower called Fernsehturm Berlin that is on every tourist’s travel list. The package also includes monuments like the Schloss Bellevue and Ullsteinhaus which are well-known architectural wonders and makes one appreciate the city's history in a new light.
Although the journey lasts for merely 20 minutes, you walk away with breathtaking views of the bustling city below and a newfound appreciation of the city lovingly called the Grey City.
know before you go
- Carry a government ID or a passport to the airport.
- English and German languages are used during the flight.
- Flight duration is 20 mins, and the total experience duration (including check-in time) is 3 hours.
Fri, Sat, Sun: 3pm and 4pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Guests can bring along a print of the voucher to quicken the check-in process.
- Please arrive at the attraction 120 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket in Terminal T1 on the airline service counter Level E2. It is the second counter from the right. A monitor with the logo "Berlin Helicopter" is switched on.
- Address: Willy-Brandt-Platz, 12529 Schönefeld, Germany.
- The closest travel terminal is BER Airport - Terminal 1-2 located within the airport premises.
- Board buses #263, #734, #735, and more to get you there.
- Board trains IC2172, RB22, S9, and more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.