Visit Harley's Crocodile Adventures to enjoy exciting wildlife experiences, a Wetlands Cruise, and stroll through woodlands and rainforest to meet the park's residents. Hotel transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches, and Port Douglas ensure an easy to and fro travel experience.
- Relax on the scenic trip to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures and enjoy interesting commentary from the driver along the way.
- Take advantage of plenty of free time to explore the park's abundant fauna, which includes aquatic birds, turtles, wallabies, and cassowaries.
- Stroll along the pathways and boardwalks through the woodland to see a wide range of rare animals.
- Learn more about the park's most lethal residents through the Crocodile Attack Show and the Snake Show.
- Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife spotting on a wetlands cruise through the saltwater crocodile's domain.
- Entry to Harley's Crocodile Adventures
- Hotel transfers from Cairns & Northern Beaches / Port Douglas
- Commentary from English-speaking driver
- 25-minute Wetlands Cruise
- Snake Show
- Crocodile Attack Show
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Hartley's Crocodile Adventures, located north of Cairns, is the best spot in tropical north Queensland to see crocodiles and other Australian wildlife. Once you are on board, sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery as you drive through the Captain Cook Highway to the attraction. Along the route, our driver will entertain you with insights about the park.
Begin your experience with a boat ride through the Melaleuca wetlands, which is home to saltwater crocodiles. Every day, there are fascinating and instructive wildlife shows for you to enjoy. See the infamous "death roll" and "head shake" of the saltwater crocodile at the Crocodile Attack Show, and meet some of the most venomous snakes at the Snake Show. Between shows, stroll through the timber boardwalks and trails to witness a variety of reptiles, tropical birds, and other species including the Komodo Dragon, wallabies, and koalas. Indulge in lunch or snacks at the in-house cafe (at your own expense) to sate your appetites after exploration.
Return to your accommodation after a wonderful afternoon spent in the company of Hartley's remarkable wildlife.
know before you go
know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- It is recommended to wear sensible walking shoes.
- Most of the park is wheelchair accessible.
- Port Douglas pick-up begins at 1pm.
- Cairns & Northern Beaches pick-up begins at 1:15pm.
- Please check the calendar to check the days of operation corresponding to your preferred pick-up location.
- Snake Show: 2pm.
- Crocodile Attack Show: 3pm.
- Cassowary Feeding: 4pm.
Note: Time for the Wetlands Cruise will be advised upon arrival.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.