Valencia City of Arts & Science Tour
Step into a world of futuristic scientific wonders along with an expert local guide and explore the City of Arts & Science in Valencia.
- Go on a voyage of scientific and cultural discovery at the City of Arts and Sciences
- Explore the main buildings here on a 20-minute walk of the complex
- Walk past the iconic Sciences Museum 'Prince Felipe,' the Agora and the Oceanografic
- Choose between English, Italian, German and Spanish-speaking guides
- Tickets to the Valencia City of Arts & Science
- Expert guide (English, Spanish, Italian or German-speaking)
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
Treat yourself to some serious fun in sunny Valencia with a visit to the City of Arts & Science. This postcard-worthy complex built by Santiago Calatrava hosts thousands of tourists from around the world every year. In your 20-minute walk through the area, you will discover its main buildings. The Sciences Museum 'Prince Felipe,' has exhibitions on spy science, climate change, and biometrics. The 3D Cinema Hemisferic screens films that showcase things like the history of electricty, while the Opera House Palau de les Arts Queen Sofia is an international venue for perfoming arts. There's also the garden Promenade Umbracle, a sculpture garden and landscaped walk with plant species native to Valencia. Not to forget the Agora and the Oceanografic - the latter is home to the largest aquarium in Europe!
After your walk, it is time to enjoy the sea. Make your way to the 'Veles e Vents' building - this was the official viewing balcony for VIPs and tourists during the 2007 sailing competition America's Cup. Spend some time here enjoying the views and taking in the relaxing atmosphere.
know before you go
This ticket offers the following variants you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
- Italian Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Photography is permitted provided you do not use flash or tripods
- Tue, Thu and Sat at 10 AM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your guide at the main entrance of the department store "El Corte Ingles"
- This is at Pintor Maella street in front of the City of Arts and Sciences, outside a taxi stop and next to Aqua Mall
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - El Corte Inglés Avenida de Francia
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Catch bus #35 to Pintor Maella - Menorca
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout