Skip The Line Kerameikos Ticket with Audio Tour on Your Phone
- Mobile ticket
Explore the famous archaeological site of Kerameikos Athens with a skip-the-line ticket. Discover lesser-known facts about the site with insightful audio tour access on your smartphone.
- Get an entry ticket to the archaeological site of Kerameikos in Athens, which dates back to the Early Bronze Age.
- Download the app to your smartphone before you visit and listen to the audio tour as you stroll around the historic site.
- Admire painted vases and pottery that will give you insights into the ancient settlement.
- Head to the Pompeion, Grave Stele of Dexileos, and other prominent structures inside.
- Hear engaging stories about the Athenian belief system and their concept of the afterlife.
- Visit the Kerameikos Museum of Archaeology and discover an elaborate collection of burial artifacts found in the archaeological site.
- Learn more about works from the Hellenistic, Archaic, Classical, and Roman eras at the museum.
- Entry ticket to the archaeological site of Kerameikos
- Entry ticket to the Kerameikos Museum
- Skip-the-line service
- Self-guided audio tour on your smartphone (Android & iOS)
- Offline content (text, audio narration, and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Live guide
- Smartphone or headphones
- App not compatible with Windows phones
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The Archeological Site of Kerameikos
With these skip-the-line tickets, you'll get an opportunity to explore the historical site of Kerameikos Athens at your own pace without spending any time in long queues. Kerameikos Athens has been voted as one of Greece's most important archaeological sites. It houses significant structures dating back to the 6th century BC.
Explore the Sacred Gate, the Pompeian, the Grave Stele of Dexileos, the tomb of Dionysios, the Grave Stele of Hegeso, the Tomb of Lacedaemonians, the Tritopatreion, and the Grave markers. Start your audio tour on your smartphone as you begin exploring the sit. You'll hear narrations of various significant structures at the site and learn about Athenians and their beliefs. The app also has text information and maps for offline access.
Kerameikos Museum of Archaeology
Your ticket also gives you access the Kerameikos Museum of Archaeology. Here, you’ll get a glimpse into ancient Greek culture and history. Continue listening to the audio commentary as you explore the museum.
This small museum is open-air and houses artifacts from the Roman and Archaic eras and more. They offer a peek into the Athenian belief in the afterlife. There is also an extensive collection of funerary or death-related artifacts and large sculptures, all narrating stories from the bygone eras.
Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Please carry a valid photo ID on your visit.
- The app for the audio tour is compatible with only iOS and Android smartphones and not with Windows phones.
- The Kerameikos ticket will give you access to all parts of the attraction.
Audio Tour Languages
English, French, Italian, and German
- Daily: 10am - 6pm
- You can start your audio guide at any time you wish. Visit the attraction during its operating hours.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at the Archaeological Site of Kerameikos.
Address: Ermou 148, Athina 105 53, Greece.
Landmark: Hotel Ermou.
The closest train station is Thiseion station.
Popular train line is the green line.
The closest train station is Kerameikos station.
Popular line is the blue line.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.