Razor Gang True Crime Guided Walking Tour in Sydney
Immerse in Sydney's gritty criminal history! Uncover hidden tales of the infamous Razor Gangs on a spine-chilling 90-min guided walking tour.
- Dive into Sydney's dark past and explore the notorious Razor Gang era on this 90-min guided walking tour.
- Let the expert guide reveal the untold stories of the hatchet men, molls, and dolls in the city's roaring 1920s and 1930s.
- Stroll through historic streets and alleyways once roamed by gangsters like Tilly Devine and Kate Leigh and see the iconic Coca-Cola billboard.
- Fun Fact: Darlinghurst Fire Station, where the tour starts, is one of Sydney's oldest fire stations, dating back to 1912.
- True crime walking tour in Sydney
- Expert guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Sydney's Razor Gang True Crime Tour
Embark on a 90-minute guided walking tour through the heart of Sydney, retracing the key events and places of the city's Razor Gang War. As you stroll through the untouched streets and alleyways once roamed by hatchet men, immerse yourself in the turbulent tales of the most notorious and celebrated gangsters from the roaring 1920s and 1930s. Start at the front of the Darlinghurst Fire Station on Victoria Street, with the famous Coca-Cola billboard on the opposite side of the road.
Untold Stories of Sydney's Most Notorious Criminals
As you tread carefully through Razor Gang territory, uncover the hidden stories behind the city's hatchet men and larger-than-life gangsters who brutally engaged in the sharp edge of a fully-fledged gang war. Explore the untouched streets and alleyways, once roamed by the likes of Tilly Devine and Kate Leigh, and get a taste of what it was like living outside the law in this thrilling crime-ridden era. Along the way, be sure to take the tour guide's advice and keep an eye out for the hidden secrets and stories the city tried to forget.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes as this experience involves a fair amount of walking.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide in front of the Fire and Rescue NSW Darlinghurst Fire Station.
- Address: Victoria St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010, Australia
- Landmark: Look for the famous Coca-Cola billboard on the opposite side of the road.
- The closest bus stop is Darlinghurst Rd before Craigend St. It is a quick 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus #311 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Kings Cross. It is a quick 3-min walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains #South Coast Line & #T4 to get you there.