Pompei from Rome by High Speed Train
With this high-speed train, you will travel to the lost city of Pompeii and learn more about the city's history.
- Ride this high-speed train to Pompeii and tick it off your travel bucket list.
- Travel in comfort with plenty of legroom, Wi-Fi, a restroom, and food onboard.
- You won't have to stress about the hassles of getting to Pompeii from Rome, so sit back and relax!
- Your Italia Tours guide will greet you when you arrive in Bella Napoli and direct you to a shuttle bus to the Pompeii Archeological Area.
- Take a self-guided tour of the area to avoid the long lineups and marvel at the two millennial-old ruins!
- Stroll through the historic streets to view wonderfully preserved bakeries, boutiques, public baths, and even brothels!
- Before rejoining your tour leader to return to Rome, stop for a delicious lunch in one of the local cafés.
- Round trip high-speed rail tickets from Rome
- Round trip shuttle from Naples to Pompeii
- Skip-the-line entry to Pompeii
- Free time for shopping and lunch
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Guided Tour (optional)
- Personal extras not included in the itinerary
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The lost city of Pompeii is one of the few places on the planet that will take your breath away. Take the high-speed train from Termini Station to arrive in Bella Napoli in a little over an hour, where your Italia Tours guide will greet you and direct you to a shuttle vehicle that will take you directly to the Pompeii Archeological Area.
Skip the long lines as your guide will accompany you inside with priority entry, and from there you'll have a self-guided tour of this fascinating city, uncovering moments of fear frozen in time, death postures, and ruins that haven't altered in almost two millennia. Stroll through the cobblestone streets, where you'll find magnificently preserved ancient bakeries, stores, stalls, private and communal residences, public baths, and even brothels! Casts of the Pompeiians who were immortalized on that fateful day can be seen in plaster. Grab a meal at one of the cafes and conclude your tour by meeting your guide.
know before you go
know before you go
Please wear comfortable shoes, sunblock, and hats.
- Tue to Fri & Sun: 8am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You will receive a final confirmation including your PDF rail tickets by email the day before your tour.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is Roma Termini, Via Marsala, 00185 Roma RM, Italy.
- Please arrive at Termini Station by 7:30.
- A representative holding an ItaliaTours sign will be waiting for you in front of Caffe Vergnano inside Termini Station on the departures level. Enter the main terminal from any of the multiple entrances and make your way to the shopping area facing track #1
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The closest bus stop is Termini, a quick 5-minute walk.
Board buses 70, 150f, 590, to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.