1 Day Sightseeing Bus Tour of Okinawa with American Village
Board a bus to take a guided tour of the gorgeous sights and iconic landmarks of the city of Okinawa. Make stops at the famous American Village, Kouri Beach, Churaumi Aquarium, and more!
- Hop on a guided bus tour to explore the best of Okinawa and enjoy the scenic views of the city’s emblems.
- Discover the Churaumi aquarium that is home to several species of marine animals like dolphins, manta rays, whale sharks, and more.
- Enjoy the sea breeze and the view of the emerald waters of Kouri Beach and bite into delectable fresh sweets at Okashi Goten.
- The stunning rocky landscape of Manza Cape and the restaurants and shopping malls at the American Village await you!
- Guided tour
- Bus fee
- Churaumi aquarium admission fee
- Manza Cape admission fee (100JPY)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
On this guided bus tour of the city of Okinawa, discover the landmarks, traditions, and scenic beauty that this city has to offer. Start your trip with a visit to the Churaumi aquarium, one of the largest aquariums in the world. Get a glimpse of the several species of aquatic life housed in the aquarium, such as whale sharks, sea turtles, and manta rays. Watch the playful dolphins frolicking in the waters and marvel at the colorful corals at the aquarium.
A Tour Full of Sensory Delights
Head over to Kouri Beach, and relax in the soft sunlight and sea breeze with the sight of turquoise waters and gleaming sand to soothe your senses. Dig into delightful desserts baked freshly for you at Okashi Goten as the inviting aroma of tarts and sweet potatoes entice you. Carry your tour forward to Manza Cape, one of the most iconic sights of Okinawa. The unique rock formations and the sound of the waves crashing against them will envelop you in tranquility. At the American Village of Okinawa, find yourself surrounded by an array of American-themed restaurants and shopping complexes that you certainly won’t be able to resist.
- 8:45am: Departure from Palette Kumoji (In front of Nippon rental car）
- 11:15am: Arrival Churaumi aquarium (About 2h 30min)
- 2:25pm: Arrival at Kouri beach (About 20min)
- 3:45pm: Arrival at Okashigoten (About 20min)
- 4:25pm: Arrival at Manza cape (About 20min)
- 5:35pm: Arrival at American village (About 50min)
know before you go
know before you go
- The tour will not take place on the first Wed and Thu of Dec as Churaumi aquarium will remain closed on those days.
- This tour requires a group of 10 people to be carried out.
- Schedule may be subject to change due to traffic conditions.
- Daily: 8:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Nippon Rent-A-Car.
- Address: 1 Chome-1-1 Kumoji, Naha, Okinawa 900-0015, Japan.
- The closest bus stop is Kencho Kitaguchi . It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 4, 7, 10 to get you there.
- The closest monorail station is Prefectural Office Station. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board monorails Yui Rail to get you there.