Guided Tour through the Magical City of Turin
Experience the two magical souls of the city of Turin on this guided tour. Discover the mysteries hidden within the streets of the city and learn about its tradition.
- Discover the two magical souls of Turin on this guided tour.
- Explore the intriguing and curious path of Masonic enigmas and esoteric symbols that come to life on the Devil’s Gate.
- Choose between two Tour Guide options of English and Italian.
- Walk past the hearth of darkness present in the Alchemical Caves.
- Culminate in the mystery of the Dioscuri and the secrets of the Great Mother.
- Come face-to-face with the magic present in the city of Turin.
- GT bus
- Tour guide available in English and Italian
- Audio guide
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Built on the confluence of two rivers, Po and Dora, the city of Turin is placed on top of two triangles, known for its white magic and black magic. This city boasts of a centuries-old esoteric tradition. Dive into the magical and mysterious side of Turin on this Guided Bus Tour. With an expert guide alongside, find out about the city’s sordid past.
Begin your magical mystery tour in Piazza Satuto, the city’s “hearth of darkness.”Originally, this part of the city was used as a burial site as it was considered to be an unlucky area. At sunset, drive past the sinister architecture and scary stone monsters. Learn about the unusual statutes, adorning the ancient buildings, and about the lesser-known details of the Duomo, which houses the Holy Shroud. Culminate the legend of the alchemical caves and discover the mysteries of the Dioscuri and the Great Mother. Soak in the true enchantment of the land of Turin.
know before you go
- It is mandatory for all participants above the age of 6 years to wear an FFP2 mask.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Suitable for wheelchairs, prams/strollers.
- Pets are allowed
- A guide dog is allowed
- Baggage is allowed
- Photography is allowed
- Thu : 6pm
- Sat : 6pm and 9pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Piazza Statuto,.
- Address: nr 15.
- Landmark: Taxi parking lot.
- The closest bus stop is Statuto. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 13navetta, 94, 56 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is XVIII Dicembre. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro M1 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Statuto. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram 13 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Torino Porta Susa. It is a quick 9-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains ICN, FR, REG, IC and many more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.