Highlights of Washington DC Guided Bus Tour
Discover and get acquainted with the history of the most iconic landmarks of Washington DC on this guided bus tour.
- Enjoy a 4-hour guided bus tour of the most important landmarks of Washington DC.
- Visit political buildings like the U.S Capitol Building and the White House.
- Take in brilliant views of the Smithsonian Museum and stroll around the Washington Monument.
- Climb the Lincoln Memorial stairs to see the statue of America’s 16th President.
- You’ll also have an informative guided walk around the beautiful WW2 Memorial and visit the WWI Memorial.
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Luxury bus transportation
- Tickets to any ticketed attraction or interior tours of buildings
- Meals and drinks
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Discover the important sights of Washington DC on this guided bus tour. You’ll explore attractions that have a rich history behind them, forming the basis of the American history and culture of the national capital.
Visit legendary attractions including the U.S. Navy Memorial, the National Archives, the U.S Capitol Building, and the White House. Your guide will explain the history behind world-famous documents housed inside, right from the original Declaration of Independence to the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Indulge in wonderful views of the two-mile-long Smithsonian Museum and stroll around the tallest freestanding stone structure in the world – the Washington Monument. Visit poignant memorials including the WWI and WW2 Memorials, the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, and other respectful tributes to soldiers of the nation. The Lincoln Memorial houses the legendary statue of America’s 16th President – climb the stairs to see it up close. An unforgettable guided walk around the WW2 memorial is also a part of the itinerary.
know before you go
know before you go
U.S Navy Memorial - U.S Capitol Building (guided outside stop) - White House (guided outside stop) - World War I Memorial - World War II Memorial - Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial - The Iwo Jima Memorial - Lincoln Memorial - Vietnam Veterans Memorial - Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- This tour is, unfortunately, unsuitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
- The shuttle buses and vans don't have storage for accommodating carry-on bags - please only take along purses, briefcases, or backpacks. Please note that the tour operator has the right to inspect any bags, book bags, briefcases or backpacks you carry.
- Daily: 10am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at U.S. Navy Memorial.
- Address: Penn Quarter, Washington, DC 20004, USA.
- Landmark: U.S. Navy Memorial.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Pennsylvania Ave & 7th St Nw Fs Wb. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 70,74,79 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Archives-Navy Memorial-Penn Quarter. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros Green,Yellow to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.