Guided Walking Tour in the Turin Underground
Discover the secrets hidden within the depths of the city of Turin. Explore catacombs, tunnels, and cellars that go under the surface and learn about the city's mysteries.
- See Turin from a unique, underground perspective on this 3-hour walking tour.
- Explore the city through its underground tunnels and cellars.
- Discover the city’s secrets through its secret passageways.
- Experience the mysterious subterranean layer of the ancient underworld of Turin.
- Visit the eerie catacombs, ancient underground cellars, large ice depots, and more, that were once used in the times of war and famine.
- Entrance tickets
- Audio guide
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
An exciting itinerary in the center of the Earth is what awaits you in this special Underground Guided Walking Turin Tour. Discover the city from below the surface which has given refuge and saved several inhabitants in history. The route descends to a depth of 15 meters and allows you to visit the tunnels of the 18th century. This exploration of this fascinating city is conducted from a subterranean vantage point.
This 3-hour walking tour lets you travel across the rich history of the city by discovering the city’s underground tunnels, eerie catacombs, and cellars, and exploring the city’s hidden passageways. This magical city is located in the beautiful northwest of Italy and is rich in history and culture. Take this chance to explore the ancient underworld of Turin. Walk through several underground tunnels, and large ice depots and experience this amazing city in a different and memorable way. Prepare to descend into the depths below the surface and see for yourself!
know before you go
- To access the underground tunnels, it is mandatory to wear an FFP2 mask.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Photography is allowed
Sat: 2pm onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Via Guicciardini, 7.
- Address: 10121.
- Landmark: in front of Pietro Micca Museum.
- The closest bus stop is Questura. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus 91 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is XVIII Dicembre. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metro M1 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Questura. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board tram 7, 10 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Torino Porta Susa. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains FR, IC, ICN, REG and many more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.