Cobá, Chichén Itzá, Cenote & Valladolid with buffet lunch
Visit the iconic ruins of the Yucatan peninsula with a local guide, swim in the fresh waters of the gorgeous cenote Saamal, and enjoy a delicious Mexican buffet lunch.
- Learn about the significance of the ancient Mayan ruins of Coba and Chichen Itza from a bilingual local guide and enjoy a Mexican buffet lunch.
- Visit the centuries-old Mayan city of Coba and learn about the intriguing history of the place.
- Visit the enchanting town of Valladolid and lose yourself in its baroque and colonial architecture.
- Enjoy the flavors of Mexico at a hearty buffet lunch and head for a swim in the charming Cenote Saamal.
- Explore the mysteries of the Mayan culture at the archaeological site of Chichen Itza, one of the seven wonders of the world.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Round transportation
- Ticket to Coba
- Ticket to Chichen Itza
- Entry to Cenote
- Valladolid visit
- Buffet lunch
- Life jackets at the Cenote (mandatory)
- Taxes at archaeological sites ($31)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Explore the Ruins of Coba & the Magical Town of Valladolid
Meet your guide early in the morning and make your way towards the ruins of Coba. Find yourself immersed in the history of this ancient Mayan city, established over 2,000 years ago. After soaking in the humble beauty of the Mayan ruins, head to Valladolid to get a feel of Yucatan’s colonial heritage. Admire the colorful and elegant Baroque architecture in this hidden gem just an hour from Coba.
Swim in a Pristine Cenote & Dive into Mayan History at Chichen Itza
After exploring Valladolid, enjoy delightful Mexican dishes at a buffet lunch and re-energize yourself for the following destinations. Take a dip in the teal waters of the Cenote Saamal, a natural sinkhole, and marvel at the view of the waterfall beside it. Spend some time in the magical cenote before heading to your final destination of the day, Chichen Itza, one of the seven wonders of the world. Your guide will unravel Mayan secrets to you as you step back into the past. Once your guided tour is complete, you will have the time to explore the archaeological site yourself.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes as the tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, a sun hat, and a towel.
- Filming devices like cameras and drones will require an extra fee at archaeological sites.
- Daily: 6am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
- Show your ticket at Smart Cancun by Oasis.
- Address: Av Tulum 4, capilla ecumenica, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico.
- The closest bus stop is Avenida Coba . It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses R-4, R-5, R-11 or R-12 to get you there.