Experience the ancient temples of Wat Arun and Wat Pho, the Grand Palace, and much more on this immersive guided tour of Bangkok by evening and night.
- Explore Bangkok’s religious temples and other hidden gems with an expert, local guide on this evening-to-night tour.
- Choose between a small-group tour or a private one.
- The Grand Palace is a must-see historic and cultural attraction. The Wat Phra Kaew temple inside the complex houses the beautiful Emerald Buddha statue.
- Visit two of the city’s most illustrious temples – Wat Pho & Wat Arun – and be sure to soak up the unique atmosphere and architecture of both.
- Take a relaxing boat ride in a traditional boat along the Chao Phraya river.
- You’ll also visit the Wat Rakhang Khositaram (the ‘Temple of Bells’), the Kuan An Keng Shrine, and more.
- End the night at Pak Klong Talad, the city’s largest flower market.
- Guided visit to 9 attractions
- English-speaking local guide
- Chao Phraya river boat ride
- Tuk-tuk ride
- Entrance fees
- Private tour (optional)
- Meals and drinks
- Interior visit to the Grand Palace & Wat Phra Kaew
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
If you’ve ever wanted to see the best of Bangkok, this evening & night tour includes it all from notable landmarks to traveling on a river boat and sampling delicious street food. You’ll have the company of an expert local guide too.
Grand Palace & Wat Phra Kaew
The spectacular Grand Palace is one of Bangkok’s must-see attractions. Built in 1782, it was the residence of Siam royalty and the seat of government for 150 years. The entire complex covers an area of 218,000 sq-meters. The Wat Phra Kaew temple is located in the Outer Palace area and houses the Emerald Buddha – the most important Buddha image in Thailand and carved from a block of jasper. It’s interesting to note the history of Buddhist temples being built within royal palace premises.
Wat Pho & Chao Phraya River Boat Ride
Wat Pho is the largest and oldest Buddhist temple in Bangkok. Having the most statues and 99 pagodas, you’ll see Thailand's 46-feet ‘Reclining Buddha’ and observe the most beautiful temple craftsmanship. A serene boat ride along the Chao Phraya River will have you see the sights from a waterfront view. Then, stop for a local dinner at an authentic Thai market.
Wat Arun & More Attractions, And Pak Klong Talad
Wat Arun is also one of the city’s must-see landmarks and is situated right on the river bank. Known as the ‘Temple of the Dawn’, soak up the stunning architecture of this popular temple – featuring a 70-meter-high spire and a stupa-shaped pagoda. Strolling along the river, you’ll also visit Wat Rakhang Khositaram (the ‘Temple of Bells’), the Kuan An Keng Shrine, the Portuguese Santa Cruz Church, and Wat Prayurawongsawas.
Finish off this immersive tour at Bangkok’s largest flower market – Pak Klong Talad. You’ll find every variety of flora here and it’s truly a bustling and vibrant hidden gem to behold.
know before you go
know before you go
- 4:30pm – Assemble at the meeting point
- 4:50pm – Visit the Sanam Luang area, The Grand Palace & Wat Phra - Kaew from outside
- 5:30pm – Visit Wat Pho
- 6:30pm – Cross the Chao Phraya River by boat and explore Wat Arun
- 7pm – Cross Chao Phraya River back by boat to Tha Tien and walk to Pak Klong Talad
- 7:30pm – Go to China Town by tuk-tuk for dinner
- 8:30pm – End of tour at China Town
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and carry a bottle of water.
- All male visitors must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves.
- Female visitors must wear long skirts or long pants to cover their knees, and shoulders should be kept covered.
- Tight leggings, torn pants, and transparent clothing are unacceptable for anyone.
- Visitors who don't follow this will be denied entrance to the temples.
- Daily: 4:30pm onwards.
- The experience is approx 4-hours long.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Tha Chang.
- Address: Na Phra Lan Rd, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand.
- Landmark: On Na Phra Lan road.
- Your guide will be holding a TripGuru sign.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Tha Chang. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 32, 53, or 47 to get you there.