Grand Palace & Wat Phra Kaew Walking Tour - 2 Hrs
Explore the landmark attractions of Thailand - Grand Palace in this walking tour and get insights into the lives of the royalty and their history! Also, visit Wat Phra Kaew and take a gander at the mesmerising Emerald Statue of Buddha.
- Visit the most landmark attractions of Thailand - Grand Palace & Wat Phra Kaew to get a closer look into the history of the country with your expert English and Thai-speaking tour guide.
- Walk through the corridors of the Grand Palace and get a closer look into the lives of royalty.
- Take a gander at the mesmerising architecture and the splendid statues standing tall in the Palace.
- At Wat Phra Kaew take in the view of the country's most sacred and revered Emerald Buddha statue which was created with a single piece of jade.
- English and Thai-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Drinking water
- Hotel pick- up and drop-off
- Entrance fees to the Grand Palace (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Your trip to Thailand is incomplete without a visit to the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew. With this walking tour cover both of these landmark attractions with your expert English and Thai-speaking tour guide and get insights into the history and culture of Thailand. At the Grand Palace wander the corridors of the palace and know more about the lives of royalty. Gander at the mesmerising paintings and the splendid statues that stand tall in the Palace. Take in the majestic architecture and the details of the Palace as your tour guide lets you in on stories and facts about the royal family of the country.
After your visit to the Grand Palace, you will head to Wat Phra Kaew which houses the country's most sacred Emeral Statue of Buddha. This statue was made of a single piece of jade. Explore the temple grounds with your tour guide and know more about the culture and history of Thailand.
know before you go
- The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew have a strict dress code. Guests are to wear clothing that covers their knees and elbows.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- It is recommended to carry a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Please carry cash for the entrance fees of the Grand Palace (500 THB) if you choose the ticket option without entrance fees.
Sun, Mon, Wed, Thu, Sat: 8:30am, 10:45am, 1:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Golden Place.
- Address: Na Phra Lan Rd, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok,10200, Thailand.
- Landmark: Bureau of the Royal Household.
- Your guide will be wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
- The closest bus stop is Tha Chang. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #32 #53 #82 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.