From San Francisco: Half Day Guided Tour to Muir Woods and Sausalito
Explore two of the most beautiful regions of Northern California in the company of an expert guide, on this half-day tour from San Francisco.
- Enjoy a ride in a comfortable minibus on your way to the Muir Woods.
- Admire stunning views of San Francisco from the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
- Explore the gentle walking trails of Muir Woods National Monument.
- Be awed by California’s coastal redwoods, the tallest trees on Earth.
- Enjoy a scenic ride through coastal mountains and Sausalito.
- Opt to drop off in the charming town if you want to spend more time for exploration.
- Guided tour from San Francisco to Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Entrance ticket to Muir Woods ($15 value) + parking fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick up
- Return ferry from Sausalito
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Set off from Fisherman's Wharf with your knowledgeable guide, aboard a comfortable minibus. As you drive over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, take a moment to admire the beauty of the city and appreciate the integral structural details of the remarkable bridge.
At Muir Woods, you have approximately an hour and a half to discover the national park's gentle walking trails. Maps are available at the Visitor Center to help you along your quest. As one of the last remaining stands of old-growth coastal redwood forest, Muir Woods is home to redwood trees more than 250 feet tall and 800 years old.
Next, a picturesque drive through the coastal mountains on the Marin Headlands and Sausalito awaits you. You can opt to drop off and spend time at your leisure to explore the charming town of Sausalito. From art galleries and gorgeous mansions to unique boutique shopping and lip-smacking food, there is plenty to see and do here. Make sure to check out the breathtaking views of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge that Sausalito is known for. Once you have explored the town to your heart's content, you can catch a ferry back to San Francisco at your own expense.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Masks are required (fully vaccinated individuals may choose to not wear a mask if proof of vaccination is provided).
- All buses are cleaned regularly.
- All drivers and staff are wearing masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is provided on most of the buses.
Please dress in layers as it can be cold in the woods.
- Daily at 9am and 1pm.
- The tour does not operate on Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please redeem this voucher with Skyline Sightseeing at least 72 hours prior to departure by online check-in via https://www.sightseeingworld.com/en/checkin to retrieve your ticket.
- If there are any issues with the online check-in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or take your voucher to the office at 99 Jefferson Street (at the corner of Mason St.) at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Please arrive at the departure point at least 20 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
The departure point is - 99 Jefferson Street (at the corner of Mason St.), San Francisco, CA 94133.
- The nearest travel terminal is Jefferson St & Powell St, which is a 2-minute walk to the departure point.
- Board bus L-OWL or light rail F to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.