Epic Game of Thrones Dubrovnik Tour with Expert Guide
Experience the actual filming locations of the hugely popular show, Game of Thrones, in this epic walking tour of Dubrovnik with an expert guide.
- Gear up to visit the memorable locations from the critically-acclaimed show – Game of Thrones. With your guide (also a major GoT fan!), you’ll experience Dubrovnik in a way like never before.
- Walk around the Old Town and soak up the rich history and architecture of the area. On its own, Dubrovnik’s Old Town is hugely historically and culturally important to Croatia.
- Learn how the historic setting brought to life key locations in the series like King’s Landing and the Red Keep, the Purple Wedding, Blackwater Bay, Cersei’s Walk of Shame through the old cobbled streets, and much more.
- Be taken back to those scenes and relive the show once again.
- Enjoy having your picture taken on the black Iron Throne with a mini Drogon to accompany you in the photograph.
- Licensed English and German-speaking local guide (who’s a dedicated fan of the show)
- The use of 'little Drogon' for photo opportunities throughout the tour
- A picture with the Iron Throne
- Entrance fee to Fort Lovrijenac
- Meal inclusions
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
ratings & reviews
ratings & reviews
Walk around Dubrovnik, soaking up the world of Game of Thrones, as you visit key locations featured in the hit HBO show. Along with your expert guide – who’s also a die-hard Game of Thrones fan – you’ll learn about Dubrovnik’s attractions and how they added to the rich atmosphere of Westeros. Dubrovnik’s Old Town, including the UNESCO-listed City Walls, is full of these locations that exude history and unique architectural quality.
King’s Landing – the home of the Lannisters – will come immediately to mind when you visit Fort Lovrijenac. It’s instantly recognisable as the Red Keep. Dubrovnik West Harbour was used as the site of Blackwater Bay. One of the most memorable scenes from the series is where Stannis Baratheon tried to take over King's Landing in the Battle of Blackwater Bay. Going further along in the tour, you’ll take a look at the location where Margaery Tyrell and Joffrey celebrated their Purple Wedding – Gradac Park. Enjoy wonderful views of the Old Town from the park, too.
Perhaps one of the most vividly shocking and humiliating scenes that everyone remembers is Cersei's Walk of Shame. You’ll see this noteworthy location – The Jesuit Staircase – and the rest of her walk that stretches across four locations in the Old Town: the Jesuit Staircase, Od Margarite Street, St. Dominik street, and Ploce gate. A great highlight of the tour is getting your picture taken on the formidable Iron Throne with a mini Drogon on your shoulder!
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is available in English and German.
- It’s advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes. Wear sunscreen, a sun hat, and carry a bottle of water.
- You are required to bring and wear a mask.
- Kids under 16 can join the tour only accompanied by a legal guardian.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Photography is allowed.
- Travel Tip: If you have a valid ticket to the City Walls, you won't have to pay the entrance fee to Lovrijenac Fort.
- Mon: 6:20pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Brsalje ul. 5.
- Address: Brsalje ul. 5, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Landmark: right next to the bus station, near Pile Gate.
- The closest bus stop is the Dubrovnik Main bus station, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Multiple bus lines that travel to Pile (Old Town) will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.