Egyptian Museum: Skip The Line Guided Tour
Learn why Turin has an Egyptian Museum in the first place and dive into Egyptian culture at this can't-miss Turin attraction.
- Dive into Egyptian history and culture at one of its best-preserved museums, the Egyptian Museum.
- With dedicated skip-the-line entry, you won't have to worry about long ticketing queues.
- Spot real mummies, sarcophagus, and other interesting findings amid 30,000 artifacts.
- At the gallery of Ramses II, you'll find everything set up exactly like it was found by archeologists.
- Notice the original Sphinx, the Kha papyrus, Amon and Seti statues, and more.
- Learn all about the Egyptians, their intriguing culture, rituals, and habits from your expert English or Italian-speaking tour guide.
- Expert tour guide (English or Italian-speaking)
- Skip-the-line entry into the Egyptian Museum
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The Egyptian Museum is conveniently located in the heart of the city, making it hard to miss. First-timers and regular visitors will enjoy this just the same, for this museum is a celebration of Egyptian history and culture. You'll meet your guide at the entrance of the museum and continue inside with no hassles (thanks to your skip-the-line ticket). Delve into the Egyptian culture right away as you spot real mummies, sarcophagus and other interesting findings.
With over 30,000 artifacts on display, there is much to see. Enter the gallery of Ramses II, set up exactly like it was found in Egypt by archeologists. Find out more about Egyptians, their rituals, and habits. Gasp at the original Sphinx, the Kha papyrus, Amon and Seti statues, and more. Thanks to your expert guide, have all your burning questions answered right away, ensuring 2 hours of learning and enjoying!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Your tour group will have no more than 12 guests.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide in front of the attraction: The Egyptian Museum.
- Address: Via Accademia delle Scienze, 6, 10123 Torino TO, Italy.
- Your vouchers are not entrance tickets, you must enter only with your guide.
- The closest transit stop is Rossini, a 7-min walk to the museum.
- Trams 13 & 15 will bring you here.
- Buses 13 N, 55, 56 & 61 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.