4x1 Tulum, Cobá, Buffet Lunch, Cenote & Playa Del Carmen
Explore and enjoy the archeological beauty of the Tulum and Cobá Ruins, the most iconic streets of Playa del Carmen, and a relaxing experience at a beautiful cenote on this perfectly put-together guided tour.
- Get to know the history of Cobá, one of the largest Mayan Cities of the Classic Period.
- Enjoy the opportunity of being able to climb the highest pyramid of Yucatán, the Nohoch Mul.
- Relax with a refreshing swim at a cenote.
- Admire Tulum’s stunning setting and soak up the ancient majesty.
- Learn about Tulum’s history and enjoy personalized attention from your professionally certified guide.
- Finally visit Playa del Carmen, where you can leisurely walk the pedestrian streets, while you browse through the designer shops.
- Bilingual guide
- Tickets to Tulum
- Tickets to Cobá
- Admission to Cenote
- Round transportation
- Buffet lunch
- Free time in Playa del Carmen (not included if departure is from Riviera Maya)
- Tips (optional)
- Life vest (mandatory)
- Archeological Sites Taxes (5 USD)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Dive into the relics of Mayan history
Spend a beautiful day exploring the archaeological sites of Tulum and Coba with an expert guide who will be sure to provide you with interesting facts, anecdotes, and historical data about these ancient Mayan cities. Historically one of the last cities to be built by the Mayans, they offer attractions like climbing the Nohoch Mul, the highest pyramid of Yucatán. After indulging in the scenic climb and admiring the views, have a break at a cenote, a natural reservoir-like structure that takes shape from collapsing limestone bedrock, and get over the heat with a refreshing swim with a view.
Explore the delicious Mexican cuisine
All these outdoor activities are sure to make you hungry for some delicious Mexican buffet lunch with a wide variety of lip-smacking dishes from Mexican cuisine. Further on, experience the great city of Tulum, one of Mexico’s most famous Mayan sites, which served as a port to the Caribbean Sea.
Enjoy a leisurely stroll with a view
The trip is incomplete without visiting Playa del Carmen, on the Caribbean shore. Enjoy the cool breeze as you walk along the palm-lined beaches of the city. Not just that, if you’re a shopaholic, don’t forget to browse through the many craft and designer shops as you walk the city’s pedestrian streets.
know before you go
know before you go
- The tour is suitable for individuals with impaired mobility.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Daily: 6am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
This tour includes complimentary pickup and drop-off from the following locations in Cancun -
Crown Paradise (Go Mart Villas Del Rey)
- Beach Palace Bus Stop
- Presidente Intercontinental Paradeo
- Paradero Holiday Inn
- Crazy Hot Coyote