Tickets to Glacier 3000 with Round-Trip Cable Car Transfers
Spend a day in the Swiss Alps as Glacier 3000 welcomes you with adrenaline-filled outdoor activities and spectacular mountain views.
- Hop on a round-trip cable car and, as you rise to an altitude of 3,000 meters, admire the unparalleled 360-degree views.
- Marvel at the Peak Walk by Tissot – definitely the highlight of your glacier adventure – a 107-meter suspension bridge connecting View Point to Scex Rouge.
- Enjoy a 1-hour unique glacier walk from the Scex Rouge mountain station to Restaurant Refuge l'Espace.
- Soak up dramatic alpine views of distinctive peaks like Jungfrau, the Matterhorn, and Mont Blanc.
- Fun Fact: Glacier 3000 owes its unique name to the highest mountainous peaks that go on a level of more than 3,000 meters.
- Round-trip cable car transfers
- Peak walk by Tissot
- Ice Express chairlift
- Glacier walk
- Fun Park
- Alpine coaster
- Dog sledding
- Snow bus
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
This winter, travel to the Swiss Alps to Glacier 3000 – a snow-covered wonderland located high in the mountains of Western Switzerland. Glacier 3000 is a one-stop destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Apart from the spectacular view, it offers an array of fun activities that will urge you to come back for more.
Walking From Peak to Peak
Begin your adventure by ascending towards Glacier 3000 from Les Diablerets as you ride to an altitude of 9,842 feet (3,000 meters) by cable car. The breathtaking view from the top of Scex Rouge will surely be a treat. See as far as the peaks of Jungfrau, the Matterhorn, and Mont Blanc, all covered in a blanket of snow. Here, start your memorable walk on the 'Peak Walk by Tissot' suspension bridge which connects Scex Rouge and the smaller View Point peak.
'Snow' Much Fun!
Enjoy the Glacier walk from the Scex Rouge station to the Restaurant Refuge l'Espace on the edge of the glacier. Feel like a professional mountaineer while walking on the snow-capped slopes. To save time and energy, take the Ice Express chairlift to the glacier and begin walking from there. The Fun Park at Glacier 3000 offers a sledding area accessible to all non-skiers and families looking for a fun time in the snow.
know before you go
know before you go
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility (except for Peak Walk by Tissot)
- It’s recommended to wear warm and comfortable clothes.
- This experience is restricted for pregnant women, and guests with back and neck issues.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash in certain areas.
- Certain activities might be closed depending on snow/weather conditions. Please check before your visit to Glacier 3000.
Daily: 9am to 4:30pm
Daily: 9am to 4:50pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Please scan your ticket at Glacier 3000 cable car at Col du Pillon.
- Address: Col du Pillon, 1865 Les Diablerets, Switzerland.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Col du Pillon, Glacier 3000. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- If you're driving to the attraction, take Rte du Pillon either from Gstaad (when coming from north) or from Aigle (when coming from south).