Genting Awana SkyWay Tickets
Ride the Awana SkyWay, a gondola lift system that will let you take in the breathtaking views of Genting Highlights that has a 130 million-year-old rainforest.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Genting Highlands on the gondola cable car ride.
- Get a bird's eye perspective of the 130-million-year-old lush rainforest.
- Hop off at the midway point and visit the Chin Swee Caves Temple on top of Genting Highlands.
- Document this exciting journey seamlessly by making use of the charging points in the gondola.
- Upgrade your ticket to ride in a glass-bottom gondola to get unique views of the scenic landscapes below you.
- One way trip in a cable car ride
- Visit to Chin Swee Caves Temple
- Glass floor gondola (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Glide above the Genting Highlands in a 10-minute comfortable and spacious gondola cable car ride. You'll see the millennia-old rainforest underneath you and see the stunning horizon from a bird's eye perspective. Feel the crisp mountain air as you immerse yourself in the company of nature. These picturesque landscapes are unique to the Malaysian hill station.
You can also hop off the cable ride at the midway point and visit the Chin Swee Caves Temple. The Chinese temple is located on rocky terrain on top of Genting Highlands. Explore the vast site and don't miss out on the famous nine-storey Pagoda.
know before you go
know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by 1 paying adult at all times.
- You can disembark at Chin Swee Station and continue your journey on the cable car to the SkyAvenue Station or Awana Station.
- Each standard gondola can seat 10 passengers, including children. You may have to share the gondola with other passengers.
- Each passenger can take along one aircraft cabin size bag on the gondola, measuring 22in x 14in x 9in.
- Guests with oversized baggage can either pay extra to accommodate the baggage or store it at the Baggage Storage Service for a small fee.
- The gondola is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible as long as it is foldable.
Chin Swee Station
Children shorter than 90cm can enter for free.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same at the ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the turnstiles at Awana SkyWay, Genting Highlands, Pahang.
- Address: Level 4, Awana SkyCentral, 69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia.
- The closest bus stop is Awana Bus Terminal, right in front of the redemption point.
- An Aerobus will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.