Get up close & personal with up to 600 species of marine animals from all over the world! From sharks to penguins to seals, this aquarium has it all for your viewing pleasure.
- Explore a gigantic aquarium that exhibits over 12000 animals in 70 different rooms.
- At your own pace and at leisure, walk past 600 different species of marine life in the largest aquarium in Europe.
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of dolphins, jellyfish, sharks, and more.
- Observe and learn all about these wonders of nature with adequate information available on site.
- Upgrade your ticket and add on entry to the Genoa Lighthouse or FantaCinema for a money-saving combo experience!
- Entry to Aquarium of Genoa
- Lunch (optional)
- Entry to Lighthouse of Genoa (optional)
- Entry to FantaCinema Museum (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
An Immersive Aquarium
Create unforgettable memories with your loved ones at Italy's largest and best aquarium! You have the freedom to walk around the attraction at your own pace and leisure - as you should, as this exhibition is one of the largest in the world. With access to over 600 species of animals, you will be able to see creatures you’ve never seen before or even knew existed! Bring your camera so you can snap Instagram-worthy photos of the world’s most exquisite aquatic animals and share them with all your friends. This attraction is a must-visit for all those with a love for marine biology and wonders of the deep blue sea, so don't miss out!
Expand Your Experience
Select from ticket options to include access to the Lighthouse of Genoa and FantaCinema Museum. At the Lighthouse, you can explore its open-air museum, tower and terrace, and the 800-meter promenade at your own pace. The Museum is a wonderful chance for film buffs to immerse themselves in silver screen history.
know before you go
know before you go
Aquarium of Genoa
- Mon to Fri: 10am - 6pm
- Sat & Sun: 9am - 6pm
Lighthouse of Genoa
- Fri to Sun: 10am - 6pm
- Daily: 10am - 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- Once you have booked your tickets, it is mandatory to reserve a timeslot to enter the Aquarium of Genoa. Click here to reserve the timeslot.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your tickets at Aquarium of Genoa.
- Address: Ponte Spinola, 16128 Genova GE, Italy.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- Closest bus stop is Porto Antico/Pegli, which is a 2-minute walk to the attraction
- Bus line NVB will bring you here
- Closest metro station is San Giorgio, a 2-minute walk to the meeting point
- Metro Line 1 will bring you here