Tickets to Galleria Civica d`Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
Enjoy a visit to Italy’s oldest modern art museum, Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea, housing over 47,000 pieces of art from across the world!
- Visit the oldest modern art museum in all of Italy, established in 1863.
- Explore some of the greatest examples of 19th and 20th-century art.
- These include sculptures, paintings, art installations, and pieces of video art.
- Discover works of renowned Italian artists like Morandi, De Pisis, Medardo Rosso, Fontanesi, and more.
- See important examples of international avant-garde art from stalwarts such as Marx Ernst, Picabia, and Paul Klee.
- Entry to Galleria Civica d`Arte Moderna e Contemporanea
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
The Galleria Civica d’Arte Moderna e Contemporanea was established in 1863 and is Italy’s oldest modern art museum. Since its opening in the 19th century, numerous additions have been made to the museum, and it currently houses over 47,000 works of art that include art installations, sculptures, and paintings. The collections are spread across 4 floors and include an incredibly diverse and rich variety of works. The collections are arranged based on themes, which are always changing, ensuring that visitors enjoy a renewed discovery and analysis of favorite works.
GAM Turin was originally established with the goal of adding to the ongoing commitment to the world of contemporary art research. It continues to remain faithful to this original objective, weaving a link between major historical works of this genre to the current art debate. GAM hosts several cultural events and exhibitions, as well as organizes workshops for schools and guests through its education department. The museum curates and creates original projects, partnering with some of the leading museums and art institutions across the world.
know before you go
- Wed and Thu from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Fri from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- The Museum is closed on Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tue.
- Please remember that the ticket office closes one hour earlier.
- The four floors of the Museum house the various collections and exhibitions.
- Maps of the museum and its galleries are available at the ticket office in the entrance hall.
- Photographs (without the use of flash) of artworks can be taken and shared on the museum's social platforms.
- Seating is available throughout the museum for visitors wishing to relax or spend time in front of the works on display.
- The Video Library collections are also available to the public and consultation is free of charge.
- Free entry for children aged 17yrs and under, as well as visitors with disabilities and one family member or another accompanying person with proof that he/she is employed by the social and healthcare services (carry a valid photo ID).
- Youth aged 18 to 25yrs, as well as seniors aged 65yrs and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- Redeem your ticket at the Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea.
- Address: Via Magenta, 31, 10128 Torino TO, Italy.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- From Porta Nuova railway station, take tram 9 towards Stampalia or bus 68 towards Frejus and get off at Ferraris, after 2 stops.
By Public Transport
- Metro line 1 - nearest stations: Vinzaglio and Re Umberto.
- Buses: 5/, 14, 14/, 33, 33/, 52, 64, 68.
- Trams: 9, 15.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.