Riviera Romagnola Half-Day Boat Tour
On a half-day boat tour along the Riviera Romagnola, bask in the warm sunlight that makes the waters of the Adriatic Sea sparkle. Enjoy the breeze and relish some seafood on board as you cruise along the Marche and Romagna beaches.
- Sail along the gorgeous coast of the Adriatic Sea on a half-day tranquil boat tour of the Riviera Romagnola.
- Hop aboard the Motonave Ghibli from Milano Marittima and cruise past the scenery of Cesenatico.
- Get a close-up view of the industrial areas and, if lucky, you can spot dolphins frolicking in the sea.
- Relish seafood from Emilia-Romagna, served at the bar on board, and enjoy the sea breeze cruising along Marche and Romagna beaches.
- Watch the sky light up in sparkling colors from bursting fireworks set off from Rimini.
- Half-day boat trip
- A canned drink or water
- Chips, fried fish, and wine
- Audio guide
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Cruise along the Adriatic coast and spend a rejuvenating time on a half-day boat tour of the Riviera Romagnola. From Milano Marittima, board the Motonave Ghibli, and sail away from the bustling crowds of the city. Watch as ships float along Cesenatico and get a closer look at the giant industries lined up along the Adriatic coast. Keep an eye out for the possible sighting of dolphins playing in the gleaming waters of the sea. Feel the sea breeze wash over you as you enjoy the colorful scenery of Marche and Romagna beaches. From the bar on board, savor the local seafood delight of fried fish from Emilia-Romagna accompanied by a delightful wine. Fireworks from the town of Rimini will lighten up your evening as you wrap up your tour, gazing at the pleasant skyline.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Mon to Sat- 2:30pm-6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Board your boat at First meeting point is the piers of Zadina (Zadina pier), the second meeting point is the piers of Milano Marittima (side of the curved Milano Marittima canal) in Via Ruggero Leoncavallo, 48015. AT MEETING POINTS LOOK FOR THE WHITE BOAT WITH "NEW GHIBLI" WRITTEN IN BLUE..
- Address: Via Ruggero Leoncavallo, 48015 Cervia, Province of Ravenna, Italy.
- Landmark: Albergo Hotel Columbia.
- The closest bus stop is Milano Marittima Via II Giugno IV. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses Flxibus, #176 #201 #222 #227 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.