Set out to discover Sintra and Cascais on a guided day tour from Lisbon. Visit the magnificent Quinta da Regaleira Palace and its luxurious park featuring lakes, fountains and much more!
- Embark on a day adventure to Sintra and discover its iconic historic buildings & stunning natural scenery.
- Admire the vibrant Pena Palace crowing the majestic Serra De Sintra.
- Visit the National Palace of Sintra & learn about the town’s rich heritage from your expert guide.
- Marvel at the stunning architecture of Quinta da Regaleira Palace adorned with carved gargoyles, frescoes & other ornate features.
- Explore the enchanting gardens surrounding the main building full of secret tunnels, magical fountains & commencement wells.
- Delight in the gorgeous beaches in the seaside town of Cascais.
- Day tour of Sintra & Cascais
- Expert guide (English/Spanish options available)
- Entry to Quinta da Regaleira Palace
- Bus and walking tour
- Round trip transfers from Lisbon
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Your day trip begins as you are conveniently picked up from your hotel in Lisbon and head over to the beautiful city of Sintra filled with whimsical castles, magnificent palaces & villas. You’ll visit the unique National Palace of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and discover the vibrant history of the town from your expert tour guide. Explore its beautiful interiors and see some of the oldest and best-preserved tiles in all of Portugal. You will also come across the beautiful red & yellow Pena Palace sitting atop the Sintara hills on your way. You will also head over to the original town hall and the municipal chambers in Sintra. In the heart of Sintra lies the San Martinho Church which provides a stunning viewpoint for Quinta da Regaleira.
Quinta da Regaleira
Quinta da Regaleira is one of Sintra’s most noteworthy sites with its marvelous neo-gothic architecture. You’ll be charmed by the carefully carved pinnacles & stuccoes of the palace as you discover fascinating stories from your guide. The Regaleira Chapel is a Roman Catholic Chapel outside the castle decorated with stained glass windows and frescoes portraying Teresa of Ávila and Saint Anthony. However, the most enchanting place is the gardens where you’ll come across the commencement wells with twisted staircases leading up to 27m underground. The wells are believed to have been used for cultish ceremonies. Be ready to discover hidden tunnels, waterfalls, green lakes & ornate towers!
After visiting Sintra, you will head to the coastal town of Cascais and relax by the lovely beaches. You can enjoy some free time and take a leisurely walk in the warm sand before starting your return journey to Lisbon.
know before you go
know before you go
- Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves moderate walking.
- Wed to Sat: 8:30am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide next to the Rossio Square North fountain in front of the National Theater.
- Address: Rossio Square North Fountain, 1100-193 Lisbon, Portugal.
- Landmark: Dom Pedro IV Square.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Rossio. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #711, #794, #759 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Pç. Figueira. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams #12E, #15E, #25E to get you there.
- The closest train station is Rossio. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains Vd to get you there.