Florence Duomo: Brunelleschi's Dome Guided Tour
Skip past the long and waiting lines to visit the Florence Duomo, one of the most prominent landmarks in Florence.
- Skip the lines and visit the magnificent Florence Duomo on this guided tour.
- Your experienced guide will fascinate you with a wealth of information about this amazing dome.
- Admire the spectacular painting, The Last Judgement, by the famed Italian Renaissance painter Giorgio Vasari as you climb to the summit.
- Take in the stunning panoramic views of Florence as you reach the Duomo Cupola, the city's highest vantage point.
- Note: You will have to climb 463 steps while climbing to the top of the cupola as there is no elevator.
- Guided tour ONLY to the Brunelleschi’s Dome
- From 1 Mar, the admission tickets are valid for 72 hours and give access to the entire Duomo Complex
- Radios and headsets
- Guided tour of the Cathedral, Baptistery, Bell Tower, and Museum
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Do you want to know how Filippo Brunelleschi built the famous Duomo of Florence? If you do, then this guided tour is just for you. With the use of this skip-the-line ticket, you will be able to avoid the huge queues at the famous tourist destination. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you all about this enigmatic Florence Duomo's fascinating and unique stories.
As you make your way to the top, you'll be able to see Giorgio Vasari's spectacular fresco The Last Judgement. Prepare to be surprised by the 360-degree panoramic view of Florence after climbing 463 stairs to the top of the cupola. Get a bird's eye view of various attractions in the city. Your guide will tell you all about their fascinating facts as you admire the mesmerizing view.
know before you go
know before you go
- Note: From 1 Mar, the admission tickets are valid for 72 hours and give access to the entire Duomo Complex.
- It is mandatory for every guest to have an FFP2 mask for the entrance to any museum in Italy.
- Without this mask, you will not be able to participate in the tour.
- The shoulders and the knees should be covered to follow the dress code.
- Photography is allowed but flash and tripods are not.
- Mon to Sat: 11am, 12:30pm
- Sun: 12:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is is in front of the Lindt chocolate shop, Piazza del Duomo, 15R.
- There will be a host with a sign ITALYPASS TOURS.
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 15R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Santa Maria Maggiore, which is a 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Bus C4 will bring you here.
- The closest tram stop is Unità, which is an 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Tram T2 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout