Taste my Swiss City Lausanne
Create your own culinary journey and spread your meal over three courses in three different gastronomical locations
- Enjoy the culinary journey and explore the city's best gourmet hotspots.
- Make the experience your own by choosing in which order you would like to visit the restaurants.
- Experience a different side of the city's food culture and experience authentic snacks and drinks recommended by local experts.
- Discover the local way of life, culture, and the city's food history in this culinary tour.
- An operative platter, main dish, 2 mini cupcakes, and a Lemoncha drink
- Glass of wine or soft drinks
- Food and drinks not included in the tour
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Explore the Swiss city of Lausanne by way of a culinary journey that takes you to some of the region's top gourmet hotspots. Discover the country's oldest chocolate manufacturers and learn about the history of the delicious treat. You will be thrilled to discover a hidden pub, small tavern, or rooftop canteen, all in one place.
The appetizer, meal, and dessert are provided at three distinct places, all of which have been recommended by local experts. Choose your gastronomic journey and snack and drink at each of the authentic places included in the tour. Experience a different side of the city and learn about the city’s food history in this culinary tour.
know before you go
- English, French, and German are the most widely spoken languages in the city.
- Audio Guide is not available
- Bagages are allowed during the tour
- Daily from 11 AM to 10:30 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Brasserie de Montbenon.
- Address: All. Ernest-Ansermet 3, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland.
- The closest bus stop is Cécil. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 3, 6, 20, 21, 85 and more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Vigie. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metro m1 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.