Baiyoke Floating Market Buffet in Baiyoke Sky Hotel's 75th Floor
With a refreshing Thai culinary experience awaiting your palette, Baiyoke Sky Hotel offers this extraordinary buffet in what is a classic setting for a Thai floating market! Enjoy exclusive access to the hotel’s observation deck and 360-degree revolving viewpoint.
- Prepare yourself for an unusual but authentic indoor floating market experience high up on the 75th floor of Baiyoke Sky Hotel in Bangkok
- On arrival, get greeted by traditionally dressed waiting staff, who will guide you through the market, making this experience a seamless and memorable one
- Get your taste buds reeling with over 100 delectable dishes of Thai cuisine from simple snacks to gourmet delicacies like huge river shrimp and cracked crabs. All served fresh!
- Soak in Bangkok’s stunning cityscape and skyline from the hotel’s observation deck located on the 77th floor
- Head up to the 84th floor where a revolving viewpoint will blow your mind away with its 360-degree views of the city
- Baiyoke Floating Market Buffet on 75th floor
- Observation deck on 77th floor
- Revolving viewpoint on 84th floor
Child tickets can be purchased at a reduced rate.
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- Baiyoke Floating Market Lunch Buffet
- Baiyoke Floating Market Dinner Buffet
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
Treat your tummy to a soulful buffet prepared with love and classic Thai expertise. The venue, although unusual, is very typical of a Thai market. Located within a stunning indoor space inside the Baiyoke Sky Hotel high up on its 75th floor, this floating market is reminiscent of bygone Siamese days, reflecting easy times along the canal lines. You will be received with a sweet welcome by the waiting staff, all dressed in traditional attire for the occasion. They will guide you through the market and around long tail boats serving delicious Thai and international dishes. Revel in a delicious dose of Thai flavors available in varied assortments and lip-smacking meat options. Steamed and prepared right in front of you, and served with your choice of spicy dipping sauces, these dishes will introduce you to the authentic Southeast Asian culinary experience.
Included in the ticket price is exclusive access to the observation deck on the 77th floor and a revolving viewpoint on the 84th floor of the hotel, both of which offer stunning vistas of the Bangkok panorama. After filling your tummy, fill your eyes and soul to views that will remain long imprinted in the mind.
know before you go
know before you go
Lunch hours: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm, and 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Dinner hours (on normal days): 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm, 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Dinner hours (on special days): 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
1 hour 30 minutes
- Child ticket: Must have a height of 81-120cm.
- Adult ticket: Must have a height over 120cm
- This activity is not available for Thai passport holders.
- Please note: If there are not enough customers on the 75th floor, you may have a chance to upgrade the service and enjoy the dinner buffet on the 76th or 78th floor.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display either a printed or mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - Baiyoke Floating Market, 75th floor of the Baiyoke Sky Hotel, 222 Ratchaprarop Rd., Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
- These Bus lines stop near Baiyoke Floating Market: Ratchaprarop 3: 140 ( bus ) (AC) , 536 ( bus ) (AC) , 73 ( bus ) (AC) , 74.
- These Metro lines stop near Baiyoke Floating Market: Ratchaprarop 3: BTS Sukhumvit Line
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.