Ferrari World Tickets
Get all-day access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, home to the world's highest roller coaster loop. This is a must-visit on every thrill seeker's itinerary!
- Make your way to the first Ferrari-branded theme park in the world!
- Explore an operating Ferrari factory and go kart racing with your family.
- Ride the world's fastest roller coaster, the Formula Rossa, at heart-racing heights.
- Tour a mini-Italy in a small-scale Ferrari 250 California, circa 1958.
- Marvel at the largest space-frame structure ever built in human history.
- Explore a range of rides for young kids and adults.
- Upgrade your experience to include an open meal voucher at Ferrari World.
- Entry into Ferrari World
- Unlimited, all-day access to 25 thrilling rides
- Food and drinks
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled or amended, but offer maximum flexibility. You can visit Ferrari World within 6 months of the date of purchase.
Car enthusiasts, buckle up for an exciting time at Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi! With this pass, get unlimited, all-day access to over 25 thrilling rides within the park. These include Formula Rossa, an adrenaline-fuelled ride that emulates the sensation of being in a Ferrari F1 car and reaches speeds up to 240km per hour. It also holds the record for the world’s fastest rollercoaster. There's also the Flying Aces, where you can feel your pulse race as you twist and turn upside down - this is the rollercoaster with the highest loop on the planet!
Enjoy the rush of back-to-back thrills on the Turbo Track, a vertical climb, and an epic zero gravity fall. Or be the captain of your own flight, as you take on the helm of your own hang glider on Flying Wings! Don't miss out on the in-depth tour of the Ferrari factory that showcases how a Ferrari GT is made. You can also try a cinematic motion-based simulator and experience the thrill of F1 racing or participate in an interactive game show with Fast Lane. Whether or not you're a fan of Formula One racing, you are guaranteed to have an action-packed time at Ferrari World!
Note: For the safety and wellbeing of guests, all of Ferrari World’s rides and experiences are currently operating with limited capacity.
know before you go
- Dubai travelers need a negative covid report and an Abu Dhabi tourist visa to enter.
- ATMs are located on the Plaza level near the Park entrance, and throughout the park.
- Lockers are available in the Plaza level entrance area for AED 35 per locker.
- Baby changing and feeding facilities are available on the Plaza and Mezzanine levels for AED 50.
- Strollers are available for rent from the Stroller Rental Counter at the Plaza level entrance area from AED 40.
- From 13 April until 29 May: 1 PM to 8 PM.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is closed on Sundays & Mondays.
Rides and Attractions Updates
The following rides are unavailable from 11 Apr 2021 to 29 May 2021:
- Turbo Tower
- Speedway Race
- Flying Wings
- Formula Rossa Junior
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items, and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks.
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
You will receive an email with your ticket instantly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Your Ferrari World Pass is valid up to six months from the date of purchase.