Skip the Line Eiffel Tower After Dark with Champagne River Cruise
Illuminate your night with different perspectives of Paris, The City of Light. Sip champagne while cruising the River Seine, then use your skip the line ticket to leapfrog the queues and absorb the twilight view from the Eiffel Tower.
- Enjoy your complimentary glass of champagne while you cruise on the River Seine.
- Your cruise will navigate through the heart of Paris along with a local English speaking tour guide and soak in landmarks like the Louvre as well as Musee d’Orsay.
- Take advantage of your skip the line ticket and jump to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Take in the gorgeous night sky and view the luminosity of Paris and its landmarks from above.
- A one-hour boat cruise on the river Seine
- Complimentary glass of champagne
- A local English speaking tour guide
- Skip the line after-dark tickets to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
eiffel tower after dark with champagne river cruise
Cruise with a complimentary glass of champagne
Surround yourself with the city while enjoying a complimentary glass of champagne and cruise the River Seine at sunset. As you coast the waves, feast your eyes on some luxurious sights like the Louvre, Musee d’Orsay and the Eiffel Tower, all while a local English speaking tour guide enlightens you with detailed storytelling that adds another depth to your journey.
Eiffel Tower Tour
Elevate over the long queues with your skip the line ticket to peer over and beyond the rooftops of Paris. Marvel as you observe the buildings and streets within the city blossom and bathed in light under the night sky from the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower. With twilight panoramic views of Paris, you will cast your eye on the silhouettes of momentous landmarks like Sacre-Coeur, Montmartre, Grand Palais and curves of the River Seine.
know before you go
Know Before You Go
The tour takes place daily and is available at 8:20 & 9:15 PM. Please check the timings for the date you would like to visit on the next page.
Tour Duration: 2.5 hours (including 1 hour Seine Cruise).
- Please carry your Passport or a valid photo ID card.
- It is recommended you wear comfortable shoes since you'll be on your feet for the most part.
- Weapons or sharp objects, luggage or large bags not allowed.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.