Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets with Guided Tour & Optional Seine River Cruise
An hour-long tour of the Eiffel tower and its striking Summit awaits you! Spend some time exploring the landmark on your own afterwards! An optional panoramic cruise along the iconic Seine completes your experience!
- Explore the Eiffel Tower with access to the Summit.
- You will be accompanied by an expert bilingual (English and French-speaking) tour guide.
- After the 1.5-hr guided tour, you'll be left to explore the Parisian landmark on your own for as long as you'd like.
- Admire the city of Paris from the iconic Eiffel Tower and marvel at the significant landmarks.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a 1-hr Seine River cruise and enjoy Paris from its glistening waters.
- Expert bilingual (English and French-speaking) tour guide
- 1.5-hr guided tour of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the summit of the Tower
- 1-hr Seine River cruise (optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hrs before the schedule.
Admire the city of Paris from the iconic Eiffel Tower with Access to the Summit
Visit the Eiffel Tower, a cultural and historical icon of Paris. Go on a tour, led by an expert bilingual (English and French-speaking) tour guide, and learn about the significance of the tower. Make your way to the 1st floor, which is also the largest level of the tower. Experience the thrill of walking on a see-through glass floor or just enjoy the wonderful view as you gaze through it. The guide will accompany you up to the 2nd floor, regaling stories about the history of the tower. After your 1.5 hour-long tours, you're allowed to stay back and admire the landmark in all its Parisian glory for as long as you'd like (within the operating hours). You can go to the tower´s summit and admire some of the most iconic landmarks of Paris such as the Arc de Triomphe, Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, and so on.
Enjoy an Optional Seine River Cruise to Truly Top off your Parisien Experience
Witnessing the beauty of Paris by boat is truly enchanting. Views from the Seine give you a different perspective to the heart of the city and an excellent audio commentary on board keeps your Parisien knowledge up to date.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Eiffel Tower Tour with Access to the Summit
- Eiffel Tower Tour with Access to the Summit + Seine River Cruise
- Please note that you will only be allowed to enter at the time chosen during the booking, so we recommend arriving 30 minutes in advance in order to ensure a hassle-free entry.
- In rare instances, the Summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or other circumstances. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the Summit, even if it reopens during your tour, and you will be provided a refund for the price of Summit access.
- Summit Access can no longer be purchased onsite.
- This tour will be two hours long.
- The last departure slot is at 9pm.
Timings and Availability
- The cruises don't operate on Mon and Tue.
- The venue is open from 12pm - 9pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is located outside the Eiffel Tower, refer to your mobile voucher for meeting point details, maps, and specific instructions.