Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi Tickets + Free Shuttle
Enjoy access to thrilling rides, captivating shows and unique attractions at Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi during your fun-filled day!
- Warner Bros. World: Explore six immersive lands inspired by legendary Warner Bros. characters packed with rides, shows, and attractions for all ages.
- Enjoy the perks of a free shuttle service on your adventurous day out during this limited period offer.
- From Breakfast at Tiffany's with Audrey Hepburn to a vivid collection of your favorite cartoon characters, there's something for everyone at this amusement park.
- Abu Dhabi has a strict policy for guests: one can avail entry only if they have stayed 10 days in Abu Dhabi with no symptoms AND have a test report stating COVID NEGATIVE 48 hours prior to the tour date.
- Entry to Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
- Free shuttle service from Dubai
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Your childhood dreams of paddling a car with the Flintstones, spending a day chewing carrots with Bugs Bunny, and plotting to kill villains with Batman are all going to come true in this fantasy land! Set over a sprawling 1.65 million square feet, the park is set in 6 zones designed around various themes - Warner Bros. Plaza, Gotham City, Metropolis, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock, and Dynamite Gulch. Make your way to the Warner Bros. Plaza which is a tribute to the Golden Age of Hollywood. Have Breakfast at Tiffany’s with Audrey Hepburn while you’re here and feast your eyes on the enthralling “All-Star Spectacular” video which brings to life the Warner Bros film library.
know before you go
- Guests with the ALHOSN UAE app can enter the park by providing proof of full vaccination status and a 'green pass' status on the app.
- Guests without the ALHOSN UAE app can enter the park only by proving proof of vaccination and a negative PCR test within the last 30 days.
- Rapid Antigen Test for Vaccinated/Non-vaccinated Guests without a valid PCR is now available at Warner Bros. World™.
- An ambulance/van will be in the parking area between Warner Bros. World™ and Yas Water World.
- The operating time is from 9am - 6pm.
- Park security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
- The cost of the test is AED 50.
- The test result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling and is valid for 24 hours only.
- The antigen test result won't be reflected on the Alhosn app.
This is only a screening test and if in case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
Find detailed COVID-19 safety measures taken by Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi here.
Until 1 May
- Daily: 1pm - 8pm
2 May to 8 May
- Daily: 11am - 8pm
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change at any time. Please confirm the timings before your visit.
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items, and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks.
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Yas Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- The closest bus stop is Al Athari St / Al Maha St, within a 14-minute walk from the attraction.
- Bus #102 will bring you here.
- This ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Warner Bros. E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available on the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule from Dubai to Yas Island here and the daily Yas Express shuttle schedule here.
Your ticket is valid for one-time entry. Ticket expires 6 months from date of purchase.